Tuning In & Feeling the Guru Within You

In this video Guruka Singh shares his thoughts about feeling the Guru within you. Presenting yourself before the Guru, and experiencing that state of surrender in which you are getting out of the way, letting go, and letting the Guru’s light fill you, and the Guru’s presence fill you. He uses the mantras: "Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo" and "Aad Guray nameh, Jugaad Guray nameh, Sat Guray nameh, Siri Guru Devay nameh."

Download: Video / Audio

7 Responses to “Tuning In & Feeling the Guru Within You”

1. Gurjeet Singh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guruka Singh ji thank you for sharing the technique…
    Guru Meher Karae _/\_

2. dre--Kulwant Kaur says:

as always love the video’s……..:)

3. P.Kaur says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Gurumustuk Singh ji,Thanks for sharing the video. A question for Guruka Singh ji.At around 00:50 in the video, why only stop at Guru Ram Das ji? Why not all the 10 Gurus as there are 10 Gurus in Sikhi? Hope this question does not sound too silly.

4. g says:

I know its a question for Guruka singhji. But I would like to mention on this question as well..

P.kaur ji,

I think it does not matter which Guru ji’s name is recited we end up reciting all 11 guru ji’s. the eleventh one is Guru Granth Sahib ji the ever lasting Guru.

So, all Guru’s belong to the entire world. I remember when I was in my teens I had a special bond with the Ninth Guruji because I heard so much about ninth Guruji and end up developing a deeper bond.

However, when we dive deeper into sikhism our understanding and prespective changes accordingly. Then we see the light as light nothing else

5. Guruka Singh says:

P Kaur Ji – It’s a visualization for invocation of protection. Just as Harimandir Sahib (and the Sarovar) has four sides, there are four cardinal directions (N,E,S,W) on the earth, and when you invoke protection, you invoke it on your right, rear, left and front. I always chant this mantra when I start my car (after starting the engine, but before moving) to invoke Guru Ji’s protection whilst driving.

…..G

6. Satwinder Singh says:

Sat Shri Akal Ji,

Chatur disa keeno bal apna sir oopar kar thario,
    kirpa katakh avlokan keeno daas ka dookh bidario,
    har jan rakhe gur gobind,
    kanth laye avgun sab mete diyal purukh baksand. rahao.
    Jo mageh thakur apunay te soee soee deveh,
    Nanak das mukh te jo bole eeha ooha sach hoveh.

Bhul chuk muaf