Stories from the Life of Guru Gobind Singh ji

Tonight I would like to share with you a video telling various stories from the Life of Guru Gobind Singh ji. This audio/slideshow was put together by Shanti Kaur here in Espanola, NM. for the Jaap Sahib Camp. There are quite a few interesting stories so set aside some time and watch or listen to them. Do you have kids? Why not have them join you!

Download: Video / Audio

13 Responses to “Stories from the Life of Guru Gobind Singh ji”

1. A mindblowing video on Guru Gobind Singh Ji! A must to watch by all…

2. BarinderSingh says:

A very good audio version on the life of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

3. Medhavini says:

Wonderful, Gurumustuk!

My son and I listened to this together. I really loved the style of storytellng. Though we are not of your faith, there is still much to learn and enjoy from these stories. My so, who is 7 really admired the ‘bravery’ aspect and I respect the life of such a great Guru.

4. Harminder singh says:

Its Mindblowing no Words !! He is soldier…manymore to come from ur side. Lets distribute the sikhi in medis this is the right way !!

5. Gursharan Singh says:

Gur Fateh ji

This is simply amazing. No words for the effort put by Singhni ji. May Akaal Purakh give you more knowledge and enthusiasm to come with such pieces of work. Well Done!

6. Prince Singh Chawla says:

can u tell me some of da reasons of da battle of Bhangani and the subsequent battles. also some circumstances that led to Guru Gobind Singh departure from anandpur sahib. dis is all important for me because i av to perform a speech about the life of Guru Gobind Singh

7. Manmeet singh Sanghera says:

I love this slideshow it is awsome but I think they should make more of other gurus and sant baba nand singh ji of nanaksar klearen

8. Sunny Singh Kalley says:

love my faith, so powerfull, what a saint soldier

we are truely blessed

fateh

9. raminder singh says:

guru gobind singh ji what a brave person he is .this audio is awsum guru ji we love u.

10. manjit kaur says:

guru gobind singh is the best in world,we all love him so much and i am so proud of him.

11. balbinder kaur says:

Here is no doubt that Guru Gobind Singh is a great warrior as well as a good human being i dn’t think any body stand before him bt my frns we shuld write name at least in capital letter. plz take it as that i am prompting you. sorry if anybody feels bad. video is very good. We came to know many things

12. YKHATRI says:

TO BE A WARIOR AND PROTECOR AT THE SAME TIME IS DIFFICULT FOR A NORMAL HUMAN BUT GURU GOBIND SINGH WAS A TRUE HUMAN . I SALUTE HIM DEEP FROM MY HEART.
    YK

13. Parvinder Singh says:

Guru Gobind Singh ji Verga Sher Diler Te Mahadiler kisse Yug Vich nhi labbna wahu wahu gobind singh aape gur chella waheguru ji ka khalsa shri waheguru ji ki fateh