112161878334943575

Arjan chatting with friends at the party.

65 Responses to “112161878334943575”

i hope arjan kaur bhanjee does not shave her underarm hair! :)

2. Come on Yaar… No she doesn’t :)

Why the critical eye?

3. Bhupinder Singh says:

ridiculous :)) :)) btw embarassing question he he he. yeah why would it matter to anyone?

What a stupid Q anon. Grow up and mind your own business.

5. Ok…calm down everyone. Let’s not be mean back. I am just hoping to shift people from always thinking in a critical way and comparing. And putting someone in the right or wrong category.

We should be accepting of others no matter what, and support each other whether they are doing the “right” thing or not. :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

I have been reading Gurumustik Singh’s blog for about 1 month now and am really happy to see such an awesome display of honesty about one’s life and love for Sikhi. His family is beautiful and loving, and I wish one day to have the same comforts and ability to practice Sikhi as freely as they do and with the support structure they clearly seem to possess from their sungat. One thing however that I feel someone needs to bring up is the issue of Yogi Bhagin. The more I read and the more I see, it really appears that he had a great impact on these Sikhs inspiration for Sikhi and their love and they highly respect him for that fact. Sometimes I feel as though the illusion is ok since it has done so much positive regardless of the true nature of the man, however no matter how much good a person does, does that make his foes disappear? One thing that bothers me being a female, is that often men in power who have access to impressionable women tend to, when corrupt take advantage of innocent sincere interest expressed due to their overbearing charismatic personality or influence or persuasiveness over the innocent persons i.e. women. Yogi Bhajan was not exempt to this action of imposing himself; when he had no right to, as he was in a role of religious leadership and guidance oriented position. I am sure the 3ho community is not oblivious to the fact he had 2 reported rape cases against him, and has been known to have extramarital relationships with some of the Sikh converts he inspired. He even reportedly at one point had women who were called “secretaries” sleep in the same room as him, up to 12 women at one time; which reminds me of a king’s harem in the 16th century middle east. This to me does not seem appropriate, does it to you? One thing that infuriates me is that he could do this, that he had that much power to manipulate these women into things so rotten, so disgusting, so against our precious TRUE GURU – Siri Guru Granth Sahib, makes me sick to my stomach. How can a man who had done such awful things feel he has the right to be called SIRI SINGH SAHIB – WHAT EGO!!! This is just not good, whatever you may feel right or wrong is, I believe a man that extends his sexuality against women when he is in a religious role is wrong, and on top of that claims he is a pious married religiously devoted man and “leader” of a religious group. I personally think that he didn’t bring all the Sikhs in the west to Sikhi it was Hukam, the Strong hand of Waheguru that brought you all to the path of Sikhism. He was just a character in the play that was ultimately your fate to find Siri Guru Granth Sahib and Waheguru. In addition I do understand for the panth that it is good to have a good reputation and so forth for the greater world not to see Sikhs in a bad light, but the cover-up that followed to hide what Yogi Bhajan did by other leaders of the Sikh faith was immoral and unethical. If a man has a history of sexual assault or molestation, or sexual manipulation he should be stripped of all titles and directed where he can obtain help. The leaders who gave Yogi Bhajan the money to pay off the women who had accused him of such acts should honestly be ashamed of themselves. I know many western Sikhs have a true allegiance to Yogi Bhajan, hence the title of SIRI SINGH SAHIB placed at the beginning of his name, however being a Sikh woman of Siri GURU GOBIND SINGH and WAHEGURU I can never bring myself to call him that because my true Guru is Waheguru, and no one measures up to title of Siri Singh Sahib in the worldly world, history has proven this. God knows what is in every man’s heart.

May God bless you all,
    ChardeeKhalaaa,
    Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh,

One more thing I wanted to add is that many of the true die hard 3ho’ers may not believe the accusers of what they claim Yoji Bhajan did, and that is totally up to them. All that I ask is why can’t one think for a moment critically and place their emotions aside and ask them selves could this be possible? Could this happen, is there a small chance he did these things? Why would we not believe a victim, a woman who had everything to lose, since she was going against the tyrant? All I request is that those who have the knowledge of these acts speak out, any witnesses, to this behavior, anyone who may have felt uncomfortable by the advances of this man should say something now, they have nothing to fear, as he is in God’s court now. I feel a deep sadness in my heart for his wife, no woman should be disrespected as she has, no woman deserves that. I am sure she never looked at any other man in her marriage and attempted to be loyal to him even when in her heart of hearts she may have known something was not right. My heart goes out to her, as she may have spent many tears on a man who did not give a penny for her position as his wife, his partner. This is the sad fact with many Punjabi men, and I am the first one to say it, since I have observed this many times. It is admissible socially if a man cheats, but I can only say that I have witnessed this in non practicing Punjabi Sikh household, where the men where not Amritari, but in this case of Yoji Bhajan, he was Amritari and had taken a oath to Waheguru, to Guru Gobind Singh that he would behave as a Khalsa should so his actions should not have taken place and he should have used the advise of deterrence he so readily distributed among his followers.

May God bless us to be strong and moral people and stay true to the way of the Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

8. Turbo says:

Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru

To but it bluntly, there is a Punjabi saying, “apne manjey thaley danda phere ke dekkho” – roughly translated as “one should try and broom/hoover under one’s own bed first”

What concern is it of mine that somebody wears a blue or white coloured kachera, or does or does not have a bath in the morning?? Even on a cursory inspection, my own life full of shortcomings. That’s where I need to concentrate on, to achieve self-development.

If one feels strongly about issues such as shaving under the arm it’s perfectly possibly to raise them without personalising, it’s just basic common sense!

With regard to Yogi Bhajan, I have to admit I do not know much about him, all I know is this blog is about GSK, and am finding it very interesting. Perhaps the debate is more relevant to those who were involved with him, and need to come to terms with their experiences.

In the end it does not matter what yogi, sant or maharishi says, if we rise above everything and take our guidance from SGGS, then we are on the right path. We can learn from each other, and support each other, let’s turn our attenetion to our Guru, and let go of the idea that ‘we know it all’ – “gurmukh laaha lay gaey, manmukh mool gavaey jio”

Maybe it’s easier and more entertaining to channel our energy into criticising others, rather than the discipline of self-development?

Satnam

to accuse someone without proper facts is shameful.what proof do you have against him.people admire him not worship him and noone is saying him to be a saint but a religious or yoga teacher.as far as accusations go people like JFK,Martin Luther King jr. had many allegations of sexual conduct against them.
    but bottomline is Everyone is innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law
    Its not a Taliban system here to hang someone on hearsay evidence.
    There are people who make allegations even against Gurus and Prophet Mohammad.Do you want to believe them too!

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

Scroll down to “Other Resources” and read the affidavit of the women who accused Yoji Bhajan of rape and misrepresentation.

for some reason the whole link does not appear on here so on the above link provided you must look up “3ho”

1. go to http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/groups

2. Look up 3ho

3. Look at “Other Resources”

And on this site:

There is information which is located at the top, just click on the different topics and you will discover other affidavits.

so what do you want us to do dig up his grave…get a life.
    he may have done things wrong..that means we should stop reading gurbani and shabd kirtan from site hosted by his organization!!
    bibi jagir kaur is also accused of killing her own daughter and she is head of S.G.P.C…SO we should stop visiting golden temple as it is under SGPC control.
    rather than worrying about accusations on a deceased person’s life…worry about your karms first.
    do you believe the seva they are doing by sikhnet and gurbani songs is all worthless.
    if you believe so..what the hell are you doing on this site then!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

I am sorry you would like to jump to those conclusions. I think what they do at Sikhnet and this Blog is AWESOME!!! I honestly feel the love from these Sikhs no doubt, and I wish more people did kirtan and read gurbani, I just feel like issues concerning violation of women is not right to cover up, that is all. I am sorry that offends you, there is no malice here, just a firm belief that Sikhi doesn’t teach that one should exploit their power, and that a woman shouldn’t be marginalized for the greater good, just because she is a woman.

Sikhnet has been awesome and when I first thought of taking amrit (I didn’t really “think” it was pure Kirpa that made it happen) the youth section helped me a lot. May waheguru bless the sevadars at Sikhnet!

I come on this site because it brings inspiration to me, I only posted my remarks because being a women, being a Sikh I felt like this matter was unethical. To be honest I knew their would be people like you saying the things you are, but that doesn’t change how I view such sensitive matters concerning the women’s role in society.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

p.s. I only posted the links because someone said there was no proof or evidence regarding this matter.

15. Prabhu Singh says:

To the ‘anonymous’ who is perpetuating the slander against the Siri Singh Sahib, I must ask do you know anything for sure? Without trying to slander anyone, I met Premka, after all her accusations when she came back to our community and we accepted her with open arms. She didn’t stick around that long the second time (probably she had an internal struggle). When people have a powerful experience and they have a powerful teacher, they can flip out. All the negative things on the internet about 3HO and the Siri Singh Sahib (a well deserved title) are garbage. I’m not saying either are perfect, but the stuff on the internet is pure poison and rarely has even 1 particle of truth in it. I know of many of these poisonous stories and have investigated from both sides (within 3HO and without). There is some truth in some stories. What some people call abuse others call tough love.
    Why don’t you investigate the people who have levelled charges against 3HO or the Siri Singh Sahib? I know with certainty that you will find people who are mentally and emotionally unstable. You will find people who come from backgrounds of drug abuse, sexual abuse, and self abuse. After 3HO and the Siri Singh Sahib extend help to them, they later turn around and project their sordid past upon their teacher and peers.
    It is so pathetic to read stories on the internet about great people who you know nothing about and then to spread that poison as if it is truth. All great personalities were slandered.
    I will admit that I am not a neutral party. I went through a number of emotions upon reading the slander and false stories of abuse. I tended to believe they were all true to begin with. I was shocked and then I realized ‘Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t make it true.’ Pretty easy conclusion huh? I realized that I and my family had been very close to the Siri Singh Sahib and he was so great to all of us. His teachings will endure the test of time, long after the debate of whether or not his personality suited some people.

16. freesikh says:

gms dude ..you have really done a remarkable job and even more…. the people are finally able to discuss. guess that didnt happen for so many decades in sikh mainstream… man i sure these are exciting times for sikh resurgence…of course with all due respects to sentiment values and …yes what is wrong with you people ..”anonymous” here,there and everywhere…..choose a name ,nom de guerre …dont hide …doing this for so long…

I am may not know the truth, but I can’t believe you do either. Just because people have a past which most of the 3ho’ers have in relation to drugs, as Yogi Bhajan was a bit of a reformist and knew well of this himself, does not compel me not to believe these women simply because they had a past. I guess only God knows the truth of what really happened behind closed doors. I also believe that mental illness does not always cause people to make up stories of abuse.

do you believe in God,if so everyone is answerable in HIS Court.
    so why worry about someone else karms when we struggle with ours every single day!

19. freesikh says:

why i ask why …are we so engrossed with labelling charges at people who have so influenced they way we see life. are we good for only infighting…thnax anony but hey hell i think you are just missing the +ve..thanx but you made another point…we know only fight and that too with ourselves….we lost punjab …we were annihilated in delhi…hell what are we doing in US, canada and ….than most of all we dont give a damn about our identity….”yaar aa jara waal kate key aayi”…this is what is happening …wake up..smell the coffee “non practising punjabi sikh”…..take a dig at gujjis …we will see you than…

20. Prabhu Singh says:

I feel very passionate about human rights. I would never wish to see somebody marginalized for any reason especially because they are a woman or have mental illness. My point is I have talked to some (many) of the people who were behind closed doors.
    If you want to figh the good fight, take it some where else. Do you know how many women have been empowered by the teachings of the Siri Singh Sahib?
    Let me assure you, please come to visit our community and you will not see 1 woman marginilized. Women are the leaders in our community from being the head granthi to leading every aspect of every other part of our community. You will see so many Shakti women you may feel humbled in such a sangat. And much to your surprise (or dismay) you will find that each of these women has a sincere respect for the Siri Singh Sahib.

I am sure there are many who do fall at Yogi Bhajan’s feet. But at the same time that does not take away from the victims. Sure there are people who find no faults in him, can’t bare to see such stories and legal documents on the internet, and sure there are people who will never believe these women, no matter what period. But at the same note these women still exist, and just because so many people adore this leader does not take away from the possible grief and emotional trauma they may have experienced at his hands. Hitler had a lot of fans, but he wasn’t the most ethical guy to look up too.

Food for thought.

And Question – Since you know one of the accusers so well, Premka, did she say when she came back to 3ho that she made it up? That is was all a lie and there was absolutely no truth in what she had initially said about Yogi Bhajan?

22. Prabhu Singh says:

Okay ‘anonymous’ here’s more Food for thought: I don’t know Premka that well, but yes she did say that she made it all up.
    Obviously these so-called vicims are hurting, and nobody is saying they should be ignored. However, it is disgusting to compare the Siri Singh Sahib to Hitler. This is your heavy karma. Do you know how miserable these ‘victims’ are? They were so unstable they harmed all the people that ever brought anything good into their lives. It is sooooooooooooooo easy to make up stories of sexual abuse. If I wanted to get back at my teacher for realizing that he is not perfect that would be the easiest route.
    If you cared 1 iota about women’s rights or the feelings of these so-called victims, you would rather contact them and help them than slander those who they are accusing.
    I care about women’s rights, and I think it is a huge step backwards for those who truly have been abused for others to make up stories.

Your wife has to be a saint to put up with all the criticism that keeps coming her way. Please give her our love.

24. Hahaha… Well… Luckily Arjan doesn’t get on the internet much so doesn’t always know about the remarks towards her.

How can she get on the computer when I am always on it! hahaha.

25. You are right. I should not make fun about this. I removed the comment.

I do feel that women having facial hair is not a natural thing and not intended for women.

The fact that these Sikh women are able to keep their facial hair for their Guru and Sikhism is even greater. I'm sure it is no easy task.

I do think it is ok for them to resolve this issue. Just as you would do so if you had other medical problems.

I know this might be a touchy subject, but just thougt I would add that.

26. arjan for president committee says:

let’s keep it like that. although i did find the underarm comment funny. it was hillarious! and your comment made it even more funny. it’s nice to see that you’re taking it in stride…

but you know who arjan reminds me of? howard stern’s wife. (and gurumustak, you’re playing the role of howard stern):)…

honestly she’s a saint or she’s a good actor!

Can we just all lay off talking about how one looks or doesn’t look? Waheguru has provided us with this forum… let’s use it wisely … learn/ talk about Sikhi.

PEACE!

GMST you stated – ‘added jokingly that I should have her put on a fake mustache and beard to make her look really hardcore Amritdhari. You know a Sikh woman is serious when she has a beard and mustache!’

pls think about this comment. its not funny but disrespectful, what about all the bibis tht do have alot of facial hair, but are keeping it for their guru and sikhi, would you make fun out of them?

Prabhu Singh,

Premka was not the only one as you put it “so called victimâ€? in this issue, there was as far as I know one other woman involved. Do you have a status on her accusations as you do on Premka’s? In terms of heavy karma for giving the example of Hitler in relation to Yogi Bhagan being extremely liked however having accusations of immorality against his character, I don’t believe in threats of karmatic imbalances for voicing what seems to be a very important issue. Usually people who render threats such as yours and declare greatness over a person, cannot allow themselves to think critically and are totally shut off from reality; and turn a blind eye that this issue may have some truth in it are often further blinded by physical attachment to the accused.

Just because a man was good to you, your family and so forth doesn’t mean he was always good to others. It is selfish to turn a blind eye just because you benefited from the relationship with this person in some way, now you feel as though you could never betray them, therefore branding everything which you feel is bad against this person – non existent.

I second the Singh who made the comment about how hard it is for Bibia when they have facial hair. It is a struggle, but you do it for your Guru… Waheguru… only guru Jee knows what these Bibia go through. I myself have facial hair and am amritari, and have faced many obstacles, including friends of mine encouraging me to get electrolysis. However Waheguru blessed me with the strength not to give into the mayia of what society wants me to look like, and God willing I stayed true and didn’t cut it. But I can say when I first took amrit I was very inexperienced with Sikhi, and cried many times, because I felt judged by others, thank God that is not the case now. I know of a Bibi, not personally but know of her, and she has facial hair growing on her chin, it is a small beard, and I can only imagine what she goes through daily, and how strong in her bani and simeran she must be in order to endure such societal constants.

– Kaur

hukamay andhar sab ko bahar hukam nah koe – everything is in gods command nothing is out side it – women having facial hair is his command, not ‘abnormal’

32. Kaur, I salute your strength in keeping all your hair! I know it takes a lot of grit and devotion to do this.

Your friends suggestions of doing electrolysis is not dealing with the problem though. I am not a doctor so don’t have all the information, but you might consider looking into things further.

If you take the line of thinking that whatever you get is Gods will, then you could go so far as saying that you shouldn’t take tylenol, (painkiller) when you get a headache (I don’t but many do). Or you shouldn’t see a doctor if you have a problem.

Anways… I’m really just trying to help. Not criticize you or others. Ultimately you have to do what you feel is right.

I did a quick search and here is one of the websites with information:

Gurumustuk Singh,

The whole point of my post was that one should keep their kes in tact, not remove it….I believe that the kes you have is in hukam, and every hair represents your sikh identity regardless of male of female.

Guru Fateh,

– Kaur

i agree with my sister, CHardi kala khalsa ji, so pround of my gursikh sisters,
    waheguru

35. Prabhu Singh says:

To the ‘anonymous’ that can’t seem to get over themself…
    First state your name, location, age and relationship to Yogi Bhajan then we can talk. Why are you hiding?
    You accuse me of being blind, which proves that you have not read anything that I wrote, you are simply here to argue and you ought to do something good with your life.
    Yogi Bhajan is deceased and people are still grieving, why must you slander him? His family doesn’t deserve your kind of misguided and uninformed diatribe.
    I’m not blind to whatever problems have ocurred though I know most have not. I wrote it in my first post that I’ve done a lot of investigation, you just want to argue and slander. I’ve wasted some precious moments of my life engaging in discourse with somebody who cannot even admit to the truth of their identity.

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

38. Ok…I think it is getting more heated by the moment. This blog is not a discussion forum and I don’t think this is a productive “discussion”.

I would suggest that if people wish to discuss this further that they go to a discussion forum to do so.

I won’t support or facilitate the slander and spreading of this type of this negativity towards Yogi Bhajan or others on this blog.

You can believe what you want, but I personally am looking at the NOW and the future and what we can all do to support each other in a positive way, rather than try to dig up the past and make conclusions that won’t serve any larger purpose other than to discredit people.

Also…if you really feel the need to post something, at least take the time to register and identify yourself in some way. Hiding behind the “Anonymous” doesn’t give you much credibility.

You should ask yourself before you write something: “Would say this if I were face to face with the person?”. In this digital age it is too easy to be harsh and say things that you would not say to someone in person.

Let’s Peace be in our hearts and minds!

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

40. >>please don’t delete this post,
    >>let people make their minds up
    >>about Yogi Bhajan, let them have
    >>all sides.

Anonymous, This is my personal blog and I don’t find any of that content which you posted in line with the energy that I want to support on this website. I have seen that website and most of it is full of hate, anger, and just plain negativity. I will not support or give ANY exposure to these sites. I don’t know why you feel the need to spread this. Those that want to dig into this this dung heap can feel free to seek it out. Just please don’t post it here.

Thanks

41. tigger says:

i have a solution: don’t let people comment on this blog. take the comment section over to sikhnet for this blog and keep it seprate. over there if anyone wants to they can comment on say “july 18 picture of gurumustak eating”…

this will serve two purposes. 1. it’ll keep me(and others) at sikhnet 2. it will keep this blog clean.

also, gurumustak we were just looking at baby narayan’s pics…what happened to “your” black lab?

and for those who want controversy i’m starting a juicy discussion over at sikhnet (two of them)…c’mon…

-isingh

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

43. TorontoSingh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Taking Tylenol for a headache or having a medical procedure to save your life is quite different than taking medications or hormones to stop or hinder facial hair growth.

When you have a severe headache or are sick, it becomes difficult to concentrate on Gurbani or Simran, or even work and other activities for that matter. Facial hair on the other hand does not cause such problems.

Every single hair on our body is important:

guramukh rom rom har dhhiaavai
    The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.
    -Ang 941

rom rom mehi basehi muraar
    and on each and every hair, the Lord abides.
    -Ang 344

romae rom rom romae mai guramukh raam dhhiaaeae raam
    With each and every hair, with each and every hair, as Gurmukh, I meditate on the Lord.
    -Ang 442

naanak ravi-aa habh thaa-ay van tarin taribhavan rom.
    O Nanak, He is pervading and permeating all places, the forests and the meadows, the three worlds, and every hair.
    -Ang 966

rom rom ravi-aa har naam.
    The Lord’s Name permeates each and every hair of mine.
    -Ang 1144

rom rom har uchrai khin khin har so-ee.
    With each and every hair, they chant the Lord’s Name, each and every instant, the
    Lord.
    -Ang 1247

We can see that hair is very important for our spiritual growth and should not be tampered with.

And to the Bibiaa who have a lot of facial hair and have not faltered, all I can say is thank you and may you all stay in Chardi Kala.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

P.S. I don’t want to sound like I’m critising anyone, but I was just thinking that we shouldn’t simply refer to one of the greatest shaheeds of the 20th century as just Bhindranwale. I think it would be more respectful if we said at a minimum Baba Jarnail Singh (and then if you wanted to you could add khalsa and/or Bhindranwale), just as people who respect Yogi Bhajan call him Siri Singh Sahib Harbhajan Singh Yogi (and not just Yogi or Bhajan)

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piaaray

44. freesikh says:

dude chill out …. well the admin is right about one thing that hiding behind anonymous isnt what sikhism stands for. taking a dig at a sikh will only make him more headstrong to disparage and i mean disparage . boy, where does this heat comes from.

anyhow man , gsm i sure can imagine what you are going through. making your life public and hey now vacariously watching from the sidelines as the “anonymous” or rather “annoyings” go for each others at free for all slugfest.

hang in there dude . we respect you …hey now i think of it you are an icon ,man . your standing up has done a lot to us sikh youth . me and my friends are proud of you …….thanx man …but hey do give a reply …it means a lot to me and my frnds.

Fateh Jee,

‘Anonymous’ and others, people do a lot of nindiya about good people. don’t join them and become a nindak. think about how to reach Guru Jee and how you can help others to do the same instead of wasting precious time doing nindiya.

Bhul chuk Maaf

46. freesikh, thank you for your words of encouragement! I appreciate the support. It is no doubt a challenge at times, but it is a good learning experience.

A diamond is made from tons and tons of pressure on coal. I can learn a lot from this pressure to crystalize myself :)

(that doesn’t mean I like it!!)

47. Hari Singh Khalsa says:

I find it interesting that in the same discussion in which people are trying to expose the accusations against the Siri Singh Sahib, someone else is trying to exonerate or elevate Bhindranwale to the status of a sant. I think to most Gursikhs Bhindranwale had some good qualities, but loses credibility as a Sikh leader because of the illegal activities that he was either involved in or aware of. I beleive that everyone should be aware of Bhindranwale’s statements about killing Hindu’s and about the conspicuous murders of his adversaries. There is enough evidence to prove that Bhindranwale did not act as a saint or as Khalsa, no mater what his intentions where. If we try to say otherwise, then we will always be locked in a battle of hiding or discrediting evidence which will just take us away from seva, and we will loose credibility amongst others.
    This is the exact same thing for the SSS. Yes, people should have access to read the accusations against the SSS, if they really desire to, and we should not try to censor this or people will think we have something to hide or cover up. This, I believe is GMS stance. The big difference here, however, is that there is proof against Bhindranwale, whereas with the SSS, there are only accusations. Accusations don’t need to have a basis in fact, and often times are accompanied with intense bitterness. It is the bitterness and negativity that GMS does not want to promote. I find it to be a drain myself, and while I maintain an open mind that the accusations are true or false, I choose not to promote it because no one I know can change the situation, only Waheguru can ensure there is justice.
    What I mean is, if we don’t have the power to change anything then let’s not waste time arguing whether these individuals were saints or demons, let’s just learn what we can from them and move on to our mission as Khalsa, to serve.
    Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa,
    Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh,
    Hari Singh Khalsa

Hari Singh,

I totally don’t agree with you, for you to say there is evidence against SANT JERNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE is to say that the Indian Government didn’t do any set ups and fake encounters during that time, you simply ignore those facts. The Indian Government is corrupt, and did many set ups against the panth, like throwing cow heads into Hindu temples and branding us extremist. I give utmost respect to SANT JERNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE he was a Singh of his time, he encouraged many to take Amrit and was an elevated GURUSIKH. If you want to get into accusations of who lead a more law abiding life, then ask yourself why was the FBI was investigating Bhajan for crooked business practices and money laundering?

– Kaur

49. Prabhu Singh says:

I don’t know too much about Bindranwale, I generally hold him in a pretty high light.
    The Siri Singh Sahib may have been investigated, but what came of it? There were no charges. There is another anonymous on here saying that people who leveled charges against the Siri Singh Sahib were suppressed (she says they were victims). Do you think we have so much power to supress the FBI? Are they also victims, because they never punished the Siri Singh Sahib either?
    How about this, the few people who wish to slander and attack to no end, will continue to do so, while the righteous will continue to live untouched by the filth of others.

50. Hari Singh Khalsa says:

“If you want to get into accusations of who lead a more law abiding life…”

No, I don’t want to get into these kind of accusations, I thought I made that clear in my post. I think you simply still have a desire to bring up the accusations against the SSS.

I believe that Bhindranwale was not a true Khalsa, based on recorded statements I have heard him make. This was the “proof” that I was referring to. If you don’t have proof for yourself and you choose to believe in Bhindranwale as a Sant, then go ahead, but allow others to belive in the SSS as a Sant as well.

Then we can all have an understanding with each other and we can move ahead together united. This is what I want.

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa,