Live Video From Harimandir Sahib

If you are like most Sikhs….you probably enjoy listening to Kirtan from Harimandir Sahib (Amritsar, India). However if you live outside India, it is likely that you have to subscribe/pay for an asian channel to get this. I know in the USA they used to show it on a Dish Network channel for two hours every morning. Even though it was time delayed 12 hours or so it was still great. Then they slimmed down the time to almost nothing. I heard that it is only on for about 30 minutes now.

Anyways…I’m thankful that I can listen to the streaming audio, but I just wish that SGPC would at least put up a simple webcam or something similar so we can see the Golden Temple any time (it doesn’t have to be a live video stream from inside Darbar Sahib!). Too much money involved in the contracts for rights to even speak about it. <sigh>

This past weekend I did a live video broadcast of some of my friend’s wedding in Phoenix, Arizona, and was just checking up on emails and happened upon some others doing sikh related broadcasts. I found one person who is broadcasting PTC Punjabi Channel (specifically the live Harimandir Sahib Video). Who knows how long it will last or if PTC will catch on and try to make them stop the broadcast, however,  For now….we can all enjoy tuning in at: http://www.justin.tv/darbarsahib

Also listen to Kirtan from Sis Ganj Sahib Gurdwara as well at – http://www.idesitv.com/zeepunjab.php

Ps. If you register on the website and then add the channel as a favorite then you’ll get an email whenever the live broadcast is on.

22 Responses to “Live Video From Harimandir Sahib”

1. While in the chat room someone pointed out another website where you can tune into Kirtan from Sis Ganj Sahib Gurdwara as well.

Looks like the website re-broadcasts different indian / asian channels.

2. Hardev Singh Jandi says:

Respected All,

We are belong to great SIKH RELIGION. Keep it clean, We have LIVE RECORDINGS OF DARBAR SAHIB AND GURDWARA DUKH NIWARAN SAHIB, IF YOU WANY ANYONE, THEN YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ME ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS

Thanks

Hardev S. Minhas (Jandi)

Webtech Computers, Jagraon, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Ph. No. 01624-543401, +91.94648-22932

3. naama says:

hardev singh jandi, do you have video recordings of darbar sahib wednesday 23rd september 2009? if so pls give me your email

4. APSingh says:

Is there no way we can see PTC Punjabi feed for Live Video of Golden Temple?

5. gurbir kau says:

on gurbanifm.com u can listen to gurbani kirtan 24 hrs a day … its really nic ..

6. Jaspreet says:

Thanks a lot Gurmustuk Singh Ji! Waheguru bless you..

7. satwant singh says:

plz tell me a site where i can see live kirtan from darbar sahib with VIDEO………….plz help me………i am a sikh and would like to watch live kirtan with video……..

“”WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA”” “”WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH””

8. MANDIP SINGH SARAO says:

may i know how to get live video kirtan from golden tempel amritsar

9. pritpal singh says:

if any source to get live kirtan from SHRI HARMINDER SAHIB,or we can be in touch in PTC PUNJABI channel.thanks

10. Balwindersinghrai says:

Sat sri akal. live kirtangive peace to mind all days passsed with great pleasure.learnedtodo someneedy persons

11. navdeep kaur says:

can u tell me any site thear i watch live kirtan

12. pallavi walia says:

hello freinds, can u help me to know that how can i access to live audio visual of harimandir sahab at the time of palki sahab.?

13. Parwinder Singh says:

Where I can find date wise videos of Katha from Shri Darbar Sahib,
    Dailz videos can be seen on http://www.gurbani.co/hukamnama_gt.php

• jitender singh says:

I am also belong to sikh religion daata dhan teri sikhi dhan sikhi da nazara
      i wanna whach live telecast from harmander sahib ji

14. B Singh says:

Sat Sri Akal. The desire of the Sikh Sangat to be able to get the live video relay from Golden Temple is so much that something needs to be done about it. Perhaps a Netflix like relay where you can watch on television or internet? But this would be possible only if SGPC allows it besides giving contract to PTC or ETC Punjabi. Sikh Sangat should not have to wait this long, especially in the technology era. Does anyone know how much the contracts with PTC /ETC ? Many of us in Sikh Sangat will be very happy to be a part of a group that can do sewa to fund an initiative for a free relay to any devotee who wishes to listen to Gurbani and view the live video relay. SCPC should be proud that Sangat is so devoted to Kirtan from Harmandir Sahib Ji.

15. Harpreet Singh says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh
    I am unable to get live streaming from sis ganj sahib delhi ………..
    can anyone plz help ……??????