Chardikala Jatha England Tour

Chardikala Jatha will be in England playing kirtan at various Gurdwaras in August.
See the below schedule and locations for more information.

Chardikala England Tour Schedule

Schedule:

Friday, 08 August Gurdwara Karamsar, 400 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1TW 19:00:20:30
Saturday, 09 August Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Havelock Road, Southall, UB2 4NP 19:15-20:45
Sunday, 10 August Ramgharia Sikh Temple, Woodland Avenue, Slough, SL1 3BU 11:00-12:00
Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Havelock Road, Southall, UB2 4NP 13:45-14:45
Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Wilbury Way, Hitchin, SG4 0TP 19:00-20:30
Monday, 11 August Gurdwara Leamington Spa & Warwick, Queensway
Trading Estate, Leamington Spa, CV31 3LZ
19:00-20:30
Tuesday, 12 August Guru Nanak Gurdwara, High Street, Smethwick, B66 3AP 19:30-21:00
Wed, 13 August Sikh Temple, Chapel Town Road, Chapel Town, Leeds, LS7 4HZ 19:30-21:00
Thursday, 14 August Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Tindale Close, Newcastle, NE4 5RJ  19:30-21:00
Friday, 15 August Central Gurdwara, Derby Street, Manchester, M8 8RY 19:30-21:00
Saturday, 16 August Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Nottingham Road, Nottingham, NG7 7AE  19:00-20:30
Sunday, 17 August Ramgharia Sikh Temple, Graham Street, Birmingham, B1 3LA 12:00-13:30
Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar, Mander Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0JZ  14:00-15:30

Sikh Student Camp, Chigwell, London

20:00-21:00

26 Responses to “Chardikala Jatha England Tour”

1. onkar singh says:

I FIND VERY HAPPY TO SEE THE ABOVE PHOTO. THAT THE SIKHISM IS GROWING EVERYWHERE.PLEASE SEND ME SHABAD KIRTAN TO DOWNLOAD

2. I cant wait to hear them on the 8th/Aug. Karamsar Gurdwara is local to me.

3. Gurmail Singh says:

WGJKK WGJKF
    Gurumastak jee, can you advise on how i can contact Chardikala jatha adn book them for my Gurdwara ?  As its rare opportunity.
    WGJKK WGJKF

4. Jaskooner Singh says:

Hi Guys,
    You know we have some gurdwaras’s in Scotland as well. 4 in Glasgow alone. It would have been really nice if a visit could be arranged to visit us. The UK also includes Scotland, Wale’s and N. Ireland.

5. Gurjeet Singh says:

WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU …………
    YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO….. FINALLY … SHETHWICK HERE I COME.

6. Prabhu Singh says:

Onkar Singh Ji, please be more considerate when making requests. Gurumustuk Singh Ji is a very busy man with a very busy job and very busy family. If you want kirtan just click the ‘audio/video’ link at the top of this blog. It’s very unreasonable to think that Gurumustuk can personally fulfill the wishes of the entire online sangat by personally sending kirtan to everybody who asks. Thank you Ji.

7. Sarib Singh says:

Come on Prabhu, Onkar was just happy to see them and wanted to hear them.  Nothing inconsiderate about that.  This is Gurumustuks blog after all, it is totally reasonable to think one could post a question to him on it.  Lighten up and cut a brother a little slack.  : )

8. Harjot Singh says:

can’t wait !

9. kaur says:

waheguru

Will they be going to Sikhi Camp?

10. Prabhu Singh says:

I agree with you Sarib Singh Ji, but after 1000 such comments I felt like somebody had to say something. Rather than just clicking the link above, like everybody else, he’s asking Gurumustuk Ji to take time out of his busy day to compile a list of kirtan and send it to him. I think it’s being inconsiderate, considering Gurumustuk has already provided so much kirtan for the whole world to download. I can understand his excitement in seeing the photo and wishing to hear the kirtan. If his desire was strong enough, he could have been listening to them without even leaving the keyboard, instead he passed to buck to somebody else, the ever-busy Gurumustuk Singh Ji. I just don’t understand the mentality, and why these types of comments always pop-up. If they can find this blog, can’t they use google or search the net on their own?
    Sorry if I offended anybody, I just felt like something should be said.

11. Singh says:

Kaur, unfortuantely Chardi Kala Jatha are not scheduled to attend Sikhi Camp aka BOSS Camp…hopefully this changes as i’m going Sikhi Camp this year for the first time and it’d be amazing if they could attend :-)

12. Sub Kaur says:

Gurfateh jee! Chardi kala Jatah Will be attending Sikh Student Camp http://www.sikhstudent.org Can’t wait! its gna be AMAZZZZZZZZING!!!

13. jasmeet singh says:

vjkk vjkf hai jii

can any one plz arrange a no on which i can contact chardikalla jatha we would
    like to request to them to plz visit glasgow when they r in uk tour i think so
    lot of sangat will come from through out scotland and near by areas plzzzzzzzz

akalll hi akalll

vjkk vjkf hai jii

14. Jasmeet Singh, their schedule is already pretty full and things are all set so I don’t think they would be able to do anything more this time around.

15. Paramjit Singh says:

I am very keen to see your city specially Gurudwara Sahib Ji. If it is possible plse do something in my favour.

16. Prabhu Singh says:

Gurumustuk Singh Ji has done a favor for all of us by posting hundreds of pictures and kirtan tracks from our Gurdwara. He’s not in the business of handing out visas if that’s what is being requested.
    Again sorry if I offended anybody, I think I can only see the same comments so many times before I say something.

17. kamaljit singh says:

Soooo glad chardi kala jantha are touring england, looked at alot of their videos on youtube, gonna go see them at guru nanak gurdwara, smethwick, im trying to tell as many people as possible!

18. msingh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! I love how the CK Jatha wear Guru Ji’s Bana so proudly. In times where people seem to hide their Sikhi saroop Gursikhs like the CK Jatha show their Sikhi with pride. It’s just so inspirational!

19. A singh says:

second day of chardikala jatha, the program went wikidd!!
    lovely kirtan

20. kaur says:

In Southall today, went very well, amazing.

21. Gurpreet Kaur says:

I cannot wait to finally listen to and meet the Chardikala Jutha wohooooooooo!!! Gurumustuk Paaji thank you for this site… I was under the impression they were coming to the Gurdwara very local to me and luckily i double checked otherwise i would have missed out hawww!! So relieved :)

22. Shanu kaur says:

These Singhs are amasing kirtanees!!! Was in anand listening and joining in with them… my all time favourite kirtanees visited Southall and I got to see them live…Chardi Kalaa Jatha you rock!!!

23. kamaljit singh says:

Went to see chardilkala jatha on tuesdau evening, they were brilliant, such an inspiration hearing them perform keertan, listing to the story they told of guru ram das ji, dressed top to bottom in bana, may they continue to inspire the sikh panth!

24. D SINGH says:

It is a humble request to Chardikala Jatha to visit & perform at Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara, Clarence Place, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1LD TEL 01474 534121/350611. IIt will be beneficial and inspirational for entire Sangat ESPECIALLY CHILDREN WHO LEARN AND PERFORM KIRTAN EVERY SATURDAY EVENING.

D SINGH

25. Gurpreet Kaur says:

I was fortunate to see Chardi Kala Jatha TWICE wow!!!!!!!! On Tuesday and the Saturday just gone!! They are amazing and so inspirational!! I stood right infront of them but just was so amazed to see them face to face I just stayed gawping at them, I could have spoken to them :( but I have faith I will be fortunate to see them again :)
    These guys are absoultly amazing!!! And live they are just something else. They give off such a peaceful and calming aura

26. sarbjit says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh . i saw chardikala jatha on t.v. on 30-10-2008 live from shiri hazoor sahib. only i can say , main nihaal ho gaya . waheguru mainnu vi kade is tarah di budhi bakshan taan ke main vi guru de updesha te kayam reh ke khalsa panth to apni jaan kurbaan kar devaan. taan ke mera aaya safal ho sake. main aap ji da ashirwaad chaunda haan. waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh .