New Audio Track by Balvinder Singh (Australia)

I just got a beautiful new audio track from Balvinder Singh (Australia wale) which is titled "The Sweet Song". The actual words are from the shabad by Guru Arjan Dev Ji: "Jo Mangeh Thakur Apne Thae". The vocals are by Harinder Kaur. You can hear some other music by Balvinder Singh that I have posted in the past.

Balvinder Singh is currently in India right now learning Sarangi and planning to release a new album mid year (2008). So stay tuned to hear when it is released! In the mean time take a few long deep breaths in and out, and listen to the below shabad. Let your worries and stress melt away….

Download

Ps. We just got lots of new snow last night so it is so magical outside with white all over and the bright New Mexico sun!

14 Responses to “New Audio Track by Balvinder Singh (Australia)”

1. Gurminder says:

That really is beautiful, and the meaning of the shabad makes the experience that bit more special. I’m a big fan of Balvinder Singh’s work… I was hoping you would be able to point me to a website where I could purchase his first album Reaching For Home? The link you’ve provided in previous posts no longer works.

Also, would it be possible for you to upload Sunset – the backing tracking you’ve featured in a few of your interviews with Guruka Singh?

Many thanks :)

2. Gurminder Singh…. I’ll let Balvinder Singh respond to your questions…since I post this content with his permission. I’m not sure if his CD older CD is available anywhere…

3. Balvinder singh says:

Hi Gurminder

Sorry all the material in the first ep are being reworked for my first full album. But thanks for the support, and glad your enjoying the music. I will be putting up a website and trying to release an album by the end of the year. I have about half the tracks ready to go. Please email me @ [email protected]

I am trying to set up a mailing list of people interested in my music.

Peace

Bal

4. Ajitpal Singh says:

MR Gurumustuk Singh,

I have been after sunset for a while but cannot seem to find anywhere that may sell it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gur Futeh.

Ajitpal Singh

5. Tanveer Singh says:

Sat sri akal ji,
    i was wondering if you could make the reaching home album tracks available to download if the cd is not available. i did try to look it out but can’t find anywhere.
    Thank you.

6. ਪਰਿਤਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ says:

Gurmastak Ji,

I wasn’t able to listen or download this new track.

Please advise.

ਪਰਿਤਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ

7. Gurumustuk Singh Ji, I was watching your YouTube video of Guruka Singh – Judgement of others. Seen it a few times along with many of your other videos. Really inspirational. I have noticed the background tract in a lot of your videos is “Sunset” by Balvinder Singh Ji. Where can i buy or download a copy of this track?

8. Could i get hold of a copy please?

9. Surinder Kaur says:

Sunset is one of the most soothing music, I have heard. Like everybody, I would love to download the music. Please let us know where to buy the CD

10. Jason Singh Kooner says:

Hi I was just wondering if you could post Sunset By Balvinder Singh up, pretty please. I love it, its beautiful and makes me melt away.
    I would really appreciate it thanks alot!
    The first time I heard it was on the video of Anand Karaj of Sri Chand and Tej its beautiful please post!!!

PS, My Real name is JASON ahaha yeap it really is, I don’t know why my parents chose it but they did!

11. Balvinder Singh says:

Sorry about the sunset track.. It was something that happened by accident, I used samples of recording and just threw the track together, and then I lost the original, It is only about 1 or 2 minutes long. I will keep searching though