Download the Beautiful SikhPhotos.com Screen Saver

Golden Temple at Sunrise

Over the past 11 years I have made various screen savers available online, which featured beautiful photographs and Sikh Art. I recently made an updated and higher quality screen saver which displays most of the art and photographs that are on SikhPhotos.com.

Download and install the screen saver on your computer, then enjoy watching the picture fade in and out as you hear a soft "waheguru" simran playing in the background. If you see any pictures that you like, you can order copies of it along with other related Sikh Gifts at SikhPhotos.com. I hope you all enjoy it! Let me know what you think…

The screen saver is currently only available for windows computers and is about 58MB in size (Because there are LOTS of pictures).

13 Responses to “Download the Beautiful SikhPhotos.com Screen Saver”

1. Gurpreet says:

WJKWKF Singh Sahib,

You are truly blessed for doing what you do for your living.
    Like most of your uploads, this screen saver seems to be an awesome thing. In the near future, are you planning to make this available for MAC lovers?

WJKWJF

2. Gurpreet, I don’t have a Mac…but if there is enough interest and someone wanted to buy a license for this program at: http://www.iscreensaver.com/ I could probably make a Macintosh/MAC version. This program apparently allows you to make a screen saver for either windows or mac. I’ll have to try it on my office computer because the trial I downloaded is crashing constantly on my windows vista computer at home.

3. PROUD SIKH says:

This ia an awesome Screen Saver. It made my day.

4. john singh says:

could you please post a .zip of the pictures?

some of us gora sikhs have mac’s :)

5. thanks, sikhnet you are great.sikhs apreciate your hard work to promote the sikhsim all over. god bless you

6. INDRAJIT SINGH says:

Dear Veer’s
    Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh,
    Thank you all as a team work for giving me a beautiful screen saver pack which I have loaded on my lap top, I personally do Aardas to Waheguru ji to keep all Veer’s in chardikala and do this type of unique work for our Panth.  Thank you once again.
    Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh
    Indrajit Singh.
    Member. Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle.[Maharashtra]

7. navneet singh says:

i am proud to be a sikh and always pray to god that please make me sikh in every birth

8. ravinder kaur says:

i m proud to be a sikh.I request all sikhs to be amrit dhari.pio pahul khande dhaar hoe janam sohela. is naal saadi kaum nu ik hon ch mada milugi.wahe sade sikh parivar te kirpa kare.

9. inderpal singh says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh virji

10. Gulzar singh says:

kindly send some information regardingh sikh hostory and photografs

11. Navdeep Singh says:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

please Send me Site About sikh Beautiful Snaps

12. shyam says:

sura so pahchaniy jo lede din je het
    purja purja kat mare kbhu na chhod het

13. deep says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fethe veer g veer nice it thanks