Happenings in Vancouver Area?

I am feeling like a need a break and was wondering if any of you know of any happenings this weekend in the Vancouver area? I’ve always wanted to visit and see Vancouver…so we’ll see what happens. I’m going to be in Vancouver/Surrey from Sept 14 (evening) and leaving Sept 18th. I hope I get a chance to meet and hang out with some of the Sikh Youth during the visit.

10 Responses to “Happenings in Vancouver Area?”

1. Ash Singh says:

Come to Singapore!

2. You know I would come if I could. For me to go international and that distance I would have to take a lot more time off work….and that also wouldn’t work for my family…since it is quite a challenge to juggle family/home affairs right now alone. When charanjeet is a bit older then I’ll be able to travel a bit more. (plus I am trying to travel using Frequent flyer miles and it takes a lot more than I have to fly international)

Thanks for the invite though :)

3. Bhupinder Singh says:

Gurumustuk Singh Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
    There will a Samagam at Khalsa School Surrrey( Vancouver , B.C.) from Sep. 14th to Sep 16th.
    For more information you can check contacts on website http://www.samagams.org/default.html.
    or just e-mail me.
    Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

4. MALKIAT SINGH says:

Gurmustuk singh ji
    Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.
    Please let us know if you can come to Seattle on 17th or 18th.Seattle is very near from Surrey and has big sikh population and beautyful Gurdwara,space needle andlots of more.We would like to welcome you here.Please let us know if you can arrange some time for us.
    Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.

5. kaur says:

Volunteer (Seva) Team
    ———— ——— ——— ——— ——-
    Sikh Youth & Community of BC
    http://www.bcsikhyouth. com
    [email protected] ca

6. Vicky Singh says:

SSA GMSK.. I would highly recommend to visit Victoria (An hour & half ferry ride from vancouver).. It’s heaven for photographers :) Victoria is a tourist spot.

7. Sat Nam,

Have you called Hari Singh and Guru Raj Kaur?

Come to Yoga West in Vancouver for our Gurdwara program on Sunday at 10:00 am

I hope that I get an opportunity to connect with you !

Hari Bhajan Singh

8. Gurwinder Singh (Surrey, BC) says:

GurFateh Veerji,

Nice to hear that you are coming to Vancouver area.
    I will talk to my editor friend, who is running a Punjab Times newspaper,
    which is distributed in the West coast area. He will be interested in
    interviewing you. There is also a GURMAT SIKH STUDY CIRCLE, which meets
    every Sunday evening (6PM-8PM) to understand Guru’s message. We can also plan your talks depending upon your availability.

Look forward to hear from you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khala!
    Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

Gurwinder Singh
    (604) 789 4349.

9. sat karm kaur says:

did you come to gurdwara? i didn’t see you.
    unfortunately there are not many of us youth in the vancouver sangat. there were only 2 of us (and many small children) at gurdwara.

10. Tej Kaur says:

Gurumustuk,

It was a real blessing to spend a little time with you in Vancouver. Your presence is Chardi Kala!

Your sister,