Punjabi Interview with Chardikala Jatha about Bana

We just finished an amazing 4 days of the Jaap Sahib course here in Espanola, New Mexico. You all missed a good thing! We even had quite a few people come from as far as England! Those of you who missed it are in luck, because I recorded some of the happenings, and over the next weeks/months I’ll be posting bits and pieces as we have time to sift through and edit it.

During the Jaap Sahib Course the Chardikala Jatha were quite involved so I recorded a lot of interesting video with them talking about many different topics. On the last day I was able to pull them into the SikhNet office to do a few quick interviews. Sadasat Simran Singh speaks Punjabi quite fluently so I thought it would be cool to have a video interview with him in Punjabi (though I do ask the questions in English). Here is one of the videos from yesterday….

Download: Audio / Video

14 Responses to “Punjabi Interview with Chardikala Jatha about Bana”

1. Harjot says:

I think they explain Bana quite well, and on an inspirational note too. Very nice. This also motivates me to learn to speak Punjabi more fluently.

I’ll be checking back for the updates about the Jaap Sahib course! Can’t wait to see more. =)

2. Gurjeet Singh says:

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh….

Dear GuruMustak Singh, please make this clip downloadable !

3. JK says:

Satnam
    I cannot view any of the videos online, and I wouyld like to download them if posible.
    Thanks

4. Jas Sahota says:

I am unable to view any of the video online. Would like to download the if possible.
    Satnam

5. I’ll be posting download links later on today

6. Fabulous it’s great inspiring video i like it even though have spent enough time with them.
    Can’t wait to see them soon here in Amritsar Sahib…….akaaaaalaaaa

7. angad says:

Well punjabi was very fluent.Waiting to here live gurbani from them in Harmandir Sahib
    Gururakha
    Angad Singh

8. Gurjeet Singh says:

Sat Sri Akaal,

Dear Angad, I wish CK Jatha to do the kirtan sewa more often… My soul Loves it. It listens to every word spoken my CK Jatha. While listening to the Gurbaani that CK Jatha sings at the Harmandir Sahib, angels walk in. I will be blessed even more when I see them together … it will be an honor to me if I can obtain the Darshan of Gursikhs.

Cherdikala Jatha… nothing more to say from my side but my Mother told me to convey her thoughts that she would like it even more if you practiced the spelling and proper pronounciation of the Shabad. You have improved significantly… there is always a room for more… Darbar is ever green. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

9. Gurjeet Singh says:

Thank you Gurumustak Singh for making it possible for me to download the clip. You guys are doing a great job… Waheguru Bless us all.

10. Balbir Singh says:

Thanks for making videos downloadable.I have downloaded both the videos of CKJ.I always love to listen to their kirtan.When is their programme in India?
    Waheguru ji ka Khalsa!
    Waheguru ji ki Fateh

11. Mahinder Singh says:

The effort, love and devotion Chardikala Jatha has taken to embrace the bana and the punjabi language is truly inspiring and admirable.

..and to the sikhnet team, great job on the many educational, enlightening and inspiring subjects you wonderful people never fail to deliver..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

12. Sadasat Simran Singh Ji’s videos are quite interesting. Please post more vidoes.

13. Pervinder Singh says:

Khalsa ji,

It was really very nice explanation of the Bana and the importance of the Bana.
    Look forward to more kirtan sewa from Chardi Kala Jatha. Request CK jatha to ensure that all their Kirtan samagams or programs schedules at any place throough out the world be made available on the website or to the mailing list on the Sikhnet.

Waheguru aap ji de ang sang sahai hoven te chardi kala vich rakhan.

14. Gurmeet Kaur says:

I AM IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amazing Punjabi and love. So So Inspiring. I am of Indian origin but I doubt I can speak this confidentally in Punjabi.