Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa – Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Here is the first video of the new set that we recorded last week. In this video Guruka Singh is asked why we say the Sikh greeting of "Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh", and of course gives a unique perspective on the meaning, and the universality of this greeting.

Download: Audio/Video

10 Responses to “Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa – Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh”

1. Varinder Singh says:

I detect the green screen being put to use :P

I always love video interviews of Guruka Singh ji. They always seem to get me thinking deeper.

2. Green screen? What Green Screen? Guruka Singh and I flew our private jet to Anandpur Sahib just for this video…

3. Aaron Kangeswaren says:

HAHAHA, I love Guruka Singh’s laugh…it ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. You guys are blessing the world by doing what you’re doing, I’d just like to let you know it’s MUCH appreciated!

4. Varinder Singh says:

Oh yeah! How could I have forgotten about the SikhNet jet! And why didnt you pick me up on the way may I ask?

Also, in one of you’re previous posts you mentioned Har Nar Singh. I was wondering – is Har Nar Singh from the UK?

*curious eyes*

5. Well, Varinder Singh… maybe next time we can make a stop in the UK. Fuel is quite expensive these days…so you’ll have to make a donation of 2 Pounds to cover your the fuel for your weight. Hahaha…

Har Nar Singh is from Los Angeles, California. He has lived there since I was a wee lad.

6. Gavnit says:

Oh and the Anand PurSahib runway was build overnight! Hanna ;)

7. Baljinder Hundal says:

Thank you for this beautiful account.
    I could listen to Guruka ji all day, how does he have an answer for everything you ask?
    Please post some more .

8. MisterDD78 says:

Hi, I am one of your youtube subscribers, I didn’t know about this website.. I just wanted to say that i’m really learning a lot from your videos.. I’ve always been fascinated by spirituality and esoteria  but never really found such clear and comprehensible  guidelines as those given by Guruka Singh .. I tried to  meditate and chant “Wahe Guru” for half an hour yesterday and after that, I could feel like something was different inside of me..  I couldn’t feel the weight of my negative thoughts. Well again, thanks for making your YT channel allowing us to know and learn from the Sikh Gurus.

9. Chella Heim says:

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS

I love Guruka Singh’s laugh too………. Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh" SAT SRI AKAL

10. Merijaan says:

I love his laugh! Puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. His voice is so calming also. I really enjoy his teaching.