The Quantum Technology of the Shabd Guru

Many times people ask me the question, "Yes, there were 10 Gurus, but who was Guru Nanak’s Guru?" I always answer that our Guru is exactly the same as Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s Guru. It is the Shabd Guru, which exists beyond time and space and is beyond all physical forms. The Siri Guru Granth Sahib "captures" the Naad (soundcurrent) of the Shabd Guru through the songs of the  Bhagats and the Gurus. Gurucharan Singh is the director of the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI). In this video he talks about the technology of sound in the Shabd Guru and takes a scientific approach to answer the question, "Why does listening to or singing the Guru’s Shabd elevate our consciousness?" There are so many ways to answer this question, but if you want to hear a scientific explanation, listen to this six minute video.

If you wish to learn more, you can read the original book/paper titled "Basis, Use and Impact of the Quantum Technology of the Shabd Guru".

8 Responses to “The Quantum Technology of the Shabd Guru”

1. Prabhu Singh says:

WaheGuru! I just watched this video and I have to say that it is excellent! I highly recommend this to everybody.

2. sarbjit singh says:

i got no idea what this guy is talking. Understand what is written in the SGGS is the utmost importance. it is to be read to the mind and soul. Look at the grammar in the SGGS and it about statements made to the mind.

yes, SGGS is musically arranged and indexed, and it just amazing how it is structured.
    My personal opinion is, this western men/women are making all this sound so complicated and scienfitically justified. The westerners want to understand everything scientifically. No wonder they are vastly lost and confused.

Sarbjit Singh Gill

3. amanvir kaur says:

the video doesn’t really clearly give a true scientific explaination!! Ofcourse there’s an  effort to do do. but in that case any sound can be used for meditation.. The video talks about syllables, but i somehow feel the harmonics matter a lot. thats why all the shabads in SGGS Ji correspond to a particular raag. SGGS ji is supposed to be sung in raagas corresponding to the shabads than merely narrating . Then only the effect of SHABAD GURU can be felt. thats my veiw point. I apologise if knowingly-unknowingly i said something wrong ! WJKK WJKF

4. sarbjit singh says:

agree with you Amanvir Kaur.

5. Elena says:

Hello, I have been traying, sending you a few lines written on a message, I did not have any answer about it.

I have recently begin a yoga kundalini, with a teacher.I think this is a beautiful experience, I feel more relaxed.

please contact me about the message.

6. sarbjit singh says:

Elena, who do you want to contact you? there were many who commented.

sarbjit

7. Elena says:

this message was send to gurucharan singh khalsa two months, ago , I di not have any answer about it