Charnjeet Kaur’s 1st Birthday

Today my daughter Charanjeet Kaur turned one year old! A few weeks ago she started walking and she is all over the place climbing on everything. It’s so much fun to play with her. It’s especially fun to see her interact with her beloved brother, Narayan. They chase each other and go into laughing fits. Her latest words are: "thocks" (socks), "Da" (Dog), "ta-too" (Thank You), "Momma", "bru-da" (brother), "thalu" (Our dog Kaloo).

[photopress:IMG_4355.JPG,full,centered]

[photopress:IMG_4350.JPG,full,centered]

[photopress:IMG_4363.JPG,full,centered]

[photopress:collage2.jpg,full,centered]
Yes, this is a boy. This is my son Narayan and his beautiful hair. His turban came off while jumping on the trampoline so his "lions mane" flowed naturally.

[photopress:IMG_4425.JPG,full,centered]
Narayan’s friend Guru Dev jumping high on the trampoline.

[photopress:IMG_4431.JPG,full,centered]

[photopress:IMG_4445.JPG,full,centered]

10 Responses to “Charnjeet Kaur’s 1st Birthday”

1. Parminder Kaur says:

Happy Birthday!
    And before you know it, she will grow into a beautiful young lady. Trust me, they grow so fast and when you look back, you wonder where all those years went.

Guru Meher Kare, God bless her!

2. Gurjeet Singh says:

Ha-pee Ba-dae … excuse me… this was a bit private message from Charanjeet’s uncle. May Waheguru Bless you and keep you healthy and happy and holy for many many years to come. Our blessings will increase as you grow up my dear. Please Gurumustak Ji translate this message to Charanjeet… you are better in this particular language than me….he he

Guru Fateh !

3. Mohinder Singh says:

Vadhaiyaan Gurumustak Singh Ji

Happy Birthday Charanjeet Kaur Ji !! May Waheguru bless you with, Sikhi Daan, Kesh Daan, Rehat Daan, Bebaik Daan, Visah Daan, Barosha Daan, Naam Daan, and Sri Amritsar ji ke Ishnaan !!!!

Waheguru!!!
    Mohinder Singh

4. Happy Birthday and congratulations to this beautiful saintly soul and her family! As Parminder Kaur says, you’ll soon wonder where the days went when she’s grown up – but, the very best part? You have this blog with all these lovely memories and pictures that you’ve shared with us all, to look back at and remind yourself of these early days.

Thank you for sharing!

5. Balbir Singh says:

Happy birthday to Charanjit Kaur!May Waheguru bless her with Naam daan,Sikhi daan and Chardikala.

6. Paramjit says:

Happy Birthday Charanjit!

7. wow says:

unbelieavable how quickly a year has gone. i remember the pictures you posted before of her lying on the bed just after she was born. that really is crazy!

she looks well and healthy, lets all pray her soul and sikhi is just as strong in the coming years.

8. Pardip Kaur says:

Happy belated birthday to Charanjit

Oh what a darling she is. Those cute big eyes relieve what she will become. A Respected singhinian by Guru’s blessings.

Best wishes

9. Pardip Kaur says:

Narayan Singh is really a cute son of respected Gurumustuk Singh Ji..That photo with his beautiful mane was really COOL..you look adorable Narayan.

10. Jas Sahota says:

Happy belated birthday to Charanjit from me as well!

I am delighted to see the updates.

You guys have given me some greate idea’s on alternative to birthday cakes, as I was strugling last week to find egg free cake. I was thinking to make krhah/prishad cake in the future, but seeing your pics has definalty given me some ideas for the future.

Thanks lot for all the pics and info espacially the orange pic

Thanks again