Sikh Student Camp, UK

Time sure does fly by! It seems like yesterday it was summer time…and now a year has gone by and Summer is just around the corner. If you are in the the UK (or anywhere in the world), mark you calendar for 5th to 11th of August to participate in the Annual Sikh Student Camp. This is an exciting and inspiring camp for Sikhs from any background. For more information you can visit their website at: http://www.sikhstudent.org

Here is a cool video about the camp. Have a watch below…..

14 Responses to “Sikh Student Camp, UK”

1. Gagnander Singh says:

Eak pita akesh kai hum barik

2. Ravinder Singh says:

That video rocks!! It has definately motivated me further to attending the youth camp in the US this year..

3. Satsriakal

I attended this UK camp in 2004..this is an out of world experience and food was brilliant too ;)

4. Gurjeet Singh says:

O Waheguru…! if anything like this happening in India, i would definately participate… only if they charge in national currency and not in any kinds of dollars…LOL

5. PROUD SIKH says:

If this were in the US..

PROUD SIKH would have definately been there….

6. Why not come to the Jaap Sahib course that is happening the very same week here in Espanola, New Mexico? It’s going to be another awesome camp! Check it out at: http://www.sikhnet.com/jaapsahib/

7. PROUD SIKH says:

it will still require me to travel to New Mexico…

Im gonna stay with the events happening in California.

thx 4 inviting,
    in the future I will certainly visit New Mexico.

PROUD SIKH

8. Where is the sense adventure? I love to travel to other communities and make new friends. This is part of the learning experience. A big part of the learning and the fun is going out of your corner of the world.

9. Mandeep says:

Gurujot Singh Khalsa Ji

Wahe Guru Ji ka Khalsa
    Wahe Guru Ji ki Fateh!

I am so greatful you have put the link up so quick. I hope you can attend this year too?!

Just a quick note to everyone who is interested if you have any questions please check the site or indeed feel free to email me [email protected] its a possitive experience you will never forget…… I promise!

10. Shanti Kaur Khalsa says:

Wow. I loved that video! This year is all ready booked up, but I would really love to serve the camp next year. I’m sure you’ll be floating on oceans of blessings and rivers of chardi kala!

11. Pardeep Kaur says:

The most memroable experiance of my life to date, i will defintly be going this year…how could i miss a week of fun, spirtuality and not fogetting the akes from yoga!!! Only place to be this summer…SIKH STUDENT CAMP 2007…it rocks!!!

12. INDERMOHAN SINGH says:

SATSHRI AKAL JEE
    I AM BROWSING ALL THE SIKH BLOGS AND WEB SITES TO FIND VIDEO OF UK STYLE TURBAN ,CAN ANY BODY HELP ME

THANKS
    INDERMOHAN SINGH

13. Sub Kaur says:

Wow! this brings back a million awesome memories!

Check out http://www.sikhstudent.org for information on sikhstudent camp 2008 :-)

14. Deepa Singh says:

Last years camp had so much pyar, its hard to think it can get better…. BUT IT ALWAYS DOES :)