BBC Documentary: Sikhs – Part 1

I was going through some of my older sikhism related videos and found this one. This is a documentary that was created at the time of the 300 celebrations of Vaisakhi (back in 1999). It is quite extensive and worth watching. It has been posted on SikhNet, but this was a lower quality version.

Download (222 MB)

8 Responses to “BBC Documentary: Sikhs – Part 1”

1. Leah says:

Wow, this was great. I think I finally understand the context of some people’s opinions about what happened.

Do you have part 2?

2. Arpan Jolly says:

According to me, a fabulous documentary film with an amazingly extensive coverage of the history of Sikhism ranging from the birth of Guru Nanak Dev to almost the present day scenario of Sikhism around the globe.

A Must Watch for everyone who has any kinds of doubts regarding or wants to know more about this beautiful religion.

3. Manny Singh says:

Dear Sir:

Great video, can we get a copy from BBC, could you give me the contact info. from BBC where I can get a copy of it. Would love to have it for my kids, since I have a multi-cultural family.

Best Regards,

Manny Singh
    678-230-6563

4. japinder says:

this is the best documentary made about Sikhism tha I have seen. Is it possible to buy a copy of this video from this site? Any information will be helpful.
    Thanks

5. lovejot says:

I was wondering if anyone can post it on here or something a place where we can get a copy of the documentary of this video??? thanks love

6. palwinder says:

i thank u very much for the step ,that u have took to show the world about sikhs.
    thank u VERY VERY MUCH.

7. Sahib Thind says:

I would really like a copy of this asap for a book i am writing

8. MANPRET SINGH says:

THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO OF THE WGREAT WORRIERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD. ON ONE CAN BE COMPARE WITHN THE GREATNESS OF THIS RELIGION AND IN INDIA BETTER THEN ALL THE STUPID BELEVIES THAT HINDU’S HAVE AND KNOWN AS THIRD WORLD and what they are actullay. SIKHS WERE, ARE AND WILL BE THE GREATEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD