32 Years Old…

People were asking me how old I was going to turn today….and I just wasn’t sure. I guess once you are a certain age one more year doesn’t make that much difference. It’s not like when you are a kid and every month makes a difference. Like Narayan saying… "I’m five and three quarters!". I think the next milestone will be when I turn 40 or 50.

Arjan had all kinds of plans for my birthday. First we were going to have a lunch/picnic at a lake nearby, but she has been having lots of allergies so we then decided to have a birthday breakfast. Then we all got some type of stomach thing (including charanjeet) and had to cancel all the plans. It has been a rough month or two…being sick a lot, dealing with Charanjeet teathing,  and trying to function with lack of sleep. You might have noticed that I haven’t been able to post very often on the blog. This is why.

Well my birthday is today and we are all feeling much better so are trying to think of something fun to do together. It’s been raining non-stop for the past two days which is amazing (we don’t get rain that much). The flowers on the trees are blooming, grass is greening and plants starting to "spring" up. I think it’s going to be a nice relaxing birthday after all :)

32 Responses to “32 Years Old…”

1. Happy Birthday mate!

2. Singh_G says:

GurMustuk Singh ji,

Many happy returns of the day. May almighty bless you with lots of vigor to serve the sangat and show the way of life to fools like me.

May you be blessed with lots of happiness and peace in your life. May you come up with new ideas to be a guiding light for the path of humanity as told by our gurus.

…Singh

3. Herjinder K says:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have an awesome birthday! Best Wishes from sunny California!

4. Poonam Kaur says:

May the Wahe Guru shower you with all His blessings.
    Many Many happy returns of the day.

5. Sifar says:

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Singh jee….

6. Antonia D'Onofrio says:

Gurumustuk ji

Happy birthday!! Your next milestone is 60 (eastern wisdom tells us that).

Antonia D’Onofrio

P.S. You are all getting sick because you are not getting enough sleep. Eventually all will improve.

7. Sham Kaur says:

Happy Birthday GMS!!!
    Wish you have a nice day with your family!!
    All the blessings for u from the Andes..
    Big hug
    Sham K.

8. M Singh says:

Hi Gurmustuk, wishing you a very happy 18th birthday, you’re still looking as young as anythin!! Many blessings for the day and years to come. Thanks for your great sewa, you’re truly an inspiration to Sikhs around the world and your blog provides us with the ultimate central connection point. Happy birthday!

Satnam

Happy Birthday!! Wish you all the best!! God Bless

10. Ravinder Singh says:

Happy Birthday Mate! Hope you have a great birthday! Take it easy..

11. rajwant singh kalsi says:

Happy birthday Gurumustuk singh Ji. Wish you many more returns of this day.Hope Waheguru Ji continue blessing you perfect health so that you continue with your mission. Cordial hug.

12. mandeep singh says:

Happy birthday. It was my dads birthday today aswell. Have a good weeekend

Waheguru……..

13. Gurpreet Singh says:

Luck luck Vaadyaanaire Gurumustuk singh!:D Hope u have a wonderful Birthday!!!

14. Hari Singh says:

I think birthdays are a good time to reflect on how life has faired so far and think about what the future may bring!. As an ardent follower of Sikhnet, I think it is wonderful that despite all the normal difficulties of life, you have managed to stay focused on Sikhi and devoted your time and effort in spreading the message of our marvellous Gurus. That is no small feat and I wish to join in with all the other well-wishers in congratulating you on having spent 32 years in the pursuit of such high ideas; may you have a pleasant and joyous day and may the future bring you even more happiness and tranquillity so that you can continue to do this highly useful sewa for the Panth.

“With Your Support, I celebrate blissfully. With Your Support, I chant the Guru’s Mantra. With Your Support, I cross over the terrifying world-ocean. The Perfect Lord, our Protector and Savior, is the Ocean of Peace. ||2||” (p 1147)

May peace and happiness be yours always. Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru.

15. Tejinder Pal Singh says:

Gurfateh!

Happy Birthday Gurmustuk Singh ji.

I pray you achieve the objective of human soul on earth.

16. N Kaur says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better. It’s my sister’s birthday as well, she’s turning two.
    I can understand why you don’t get that much sleep.

17. Parampal Singh says:

Singh Ji…Gur Fateh Happy birthday!excelent work..God bless you!
    and by the way you can use “Teething Tablets” mfd by “Hylands” company. These are really helpful in baby teething ..and over the counter, Homeopathic,safe.
    OK take care .

18. Gurjeet Singh says:

Many Many Happy returns of the day……Happy Bithday Gurmustuk ji.

Happy

19. Jaideep Lamba says:

Veerjee,

Wish you many many Happy returns of the Day.

cheers,
    Jaideep

20. Tejbir Singh says:

Sorry for coming late for the wishes…

A very Happy Birthday to you!

21. May God bless you with lots of energy and will to do what you have been doing on Sikhnet. May God bless you.

Jasvinder Singh

22. Sarabjit Singh says:

Happy birthday veerji! God bless you,
    Keep up the good work.. We’re all very proud of you!

23. Happy Birthday Gurmustuk !!

God end the Guru bless you,and your amazing family.

Peace,Love,and Ligth in your conscience .

Jiwan Mukta Singh (Montevideo-Uruguay)

24. Manpreet Singh says:

Happy B’day to you :)

25. Kiran says:

Hey GM,

Happy Birthday,

May all your hopes and dreams come true.

Give my love to the little ones.

Lots of pyar

Kiran

P.S it was a cold day in London with grey skies, cant wait till the summer, hope u guys are warm.

26. Ash Singh says:

Happy Birthday Bro!

Best wishes for the day.

Dont worry about the big 32… you are still too cool to be called an uncle.

Cheers!

Ash

27. Uncle?? Hahaha…. I think I have to be at least 40…I’m only 32. I was telling someone else that once I turn 40 I’m not sure I can call myself “youth” anymore. I guess I’ll always be “youth” at heart though.

28. Manjit Singh says:

GURUMUSTUK SION, JANAM DIN DEEEAN BAHUT BAHUT VADHAAIYAAN! RAB TUHANNU VADI UMAR LAVE.

29. amar says:

waheguru jee ka khalsa wahegurujee ki fateh, my fellow singh ji , i want to wish u happy birth-day but it hurts to know that you hav moved 32 yrs closer .I hope that the last year would hav been a learning process.
    Its sad that its been a rough month or two , and i feel to wish for you and yo family good time ahead and Hope the blossomed nature after the rains will bring the much awaited relaxation.

30. avi says:

Happy bday gms

god bless

31. singhni says:

Happy Birthday Gurumustuk singh ji.
    Waheguru sada Naam Simran, Chardi Kala & tandrusti bakhshan!

32. Geeta Kaur says:

Janam Din Diyaan Lakh Lakh Vadaiyaan!

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪੀਵਹੁ ਸਦਾ ਚਿਰੁ ਜੀਵਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਅਨਦ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥
    amrit peevhu sadaa chir jeevhu har simrat anad anantaa.

ਰੰਗ ਤਮਾਸਾ ਪੂਰਨ ਆਸਾ ਕਬਹਿ ਨ ਬਿਆਪੈ ਚਿੰਤਾ ॥੩॥
    rang tamaasaa pooran aasaa kabeh na bi-aapai chintaa.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji