Punjabi Lectures by SSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji

It’s been a while since I posted a Punjabi lecture by Siri Singh Sahib ji and have gotten some email requests for more. I have a whole bunch of lectures that someone recorded during one of his visits to Singapore/Malaysia in the late 1970′s. My Punjabi isn’t that good so I am not able to understand so much. Hopefully those of you who are Punjabi speaking will enjoy them. I think I might just post the whole bunch up since I am unable to summarize them for you all.

UPDATE! – 25 Punjabi Lectures Online!

Over the past 35 years SSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi ji gave thousands of lectures, however they were mostly in English. So these twenty-some lectures in Punjabi are a bit rare. It turns out that I had already posted this lecture, so am removing the link and uploading the whole set of 25 Punjabi lectures that I have.

They were originally recorded on cassette tapes and many of them crossed over multiple tapes, so I had to spend some time going through all the audio files to edit and patch them together so the lectures were complete. A few of the lectures are missing the beginning or end.

Normally I would post a link to download or listen to the audio right here, but 25 links is quite a few. So to listen to the audio lectures (and download) go to the MrSikhNet Audio/Video Archive and click on "Educational"  then "Siri Singh Sahib" then "Punjabi Katha".

14 Responses to “Punjabi Lectures by SSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji”

1. Palvin says:

Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji in the pic.Great gursikh!have you any other pic of Bhai sahib veerji?

2. kaur says:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
    WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

thanks for sharing……..COULD YOU PLS POST MORE LECTURE OF YOGI JI…ONCE AGAIN THANKS ALOT…..

3. mandeep singh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Gurumustuk Ji you have posted this lecture before entitled “Yogi Bhajan (Punjabi Lecture) – Sadhana, Aradhana, Prabhupati”. Wow amazing picture of great Gursikh’s :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

4. singhu says:

Khalsa Jee, Thanks for posting Baba Jee Katha.

We all are learning alot from Mahapursh Katha.

Dhan Sikhi…Dhan Sikhi….

Waheguru…Waheguru…

5. Singh says:

WJKK WJKF
    This is the first time I listened to Harbhajan SIngh Khalsa Ji’s katha. Amazing! I just listened to the first punjabi katha and he says so much in it. He opens the eyes of the sangat, for e.g. when he says that one goes like a monkey in front of mirror in the morning with a scissor in hand to damage Guru Gobind Singh’s given “swaroop”. Just amazing! Punjabi youth need this kind of katha badly.
    WJKK WJKF

6. dervinder says:

waheguroo….hi…veer jee,
    In the pic you posted…can u give me MORE details…where it was taken?when?…and which event was it?…any by any chance any video or audio…of Bhai jeewan singh g and yoge g giving the talk…
    Thank you!..satnam

7. surmukh singh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i like so much katha or lectures from SSS yogi ji…….. he was so great…….. i ask eery one to listen these katha’s or lectures some time it takes time to undestand fully……….if you can post more katha or lectures on web and let us know thanks

8. taranjit singh khalsa says:

Khalsa Jee, Thanks for posting Baba Jee Katha.We all are learning alot from Mahapursh Katha.it is really amazing that even a person who does nt listen to it much may change himself after listening to it.

Dhan Sikhi…Dhan Sikhi….

Waheguru…Waheguru…

9. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
    PLEASE FOLLOE GURUGRANTH SHAIB PLS BE TOGHTER HELP POOR PEOPLE WHO THEY DON’T HAVE FOOD WEAR TO CLOTH . WHAT HAPPENIG NOW DAYS PEOPLE KIND OF SPOON OF RICH PEOPLE.SO I LEARNET THAT BELIEVE IN GOD I MEAN GURU NANAK U WILL GET WHAT EVER U WANA GET IN UR LIFE BE HONEST TO WHOLE WORLD

10. DALJIT SINGH says:

HAPPY
                    HEALTHY
                                          HOME

SRI SINGH SAHIB BHAI HARBHAJAN SINGH YOGI JI

11. JARMALJIT SINGH says:

thx for video

12. parminder pal singh says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ki fateh singh shiab its you are unpriceable gift to whole sikh . i am very ths to you for giving punjabi katha .guru bless u

13. gurcharan kaur says:

thanx to guru sahib ji that He links us to such people so that we remains in the remembrance of HIM.thanx to Yogi Bhajan ji that he listened his inner voice,n show the people the right path of their life.thanx to Gurmastak ji that he collected these precious lectures and share with people.may GOD bless you.for all that you do for the welfare of humanity.
    waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh…guru sahib ji bhali karange jo v ihna lectures nu sunan apne jivan wich practicaly follow karan.de samrath guru sahib ji aap sahai honge

14. harrie says:

when we recite BANI… its talking with GOD…BANI veecharna GURU naal gallan karna hai…Parbarahm gur nahi bhed ANG 1142…GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI aap hi sakshat PRABHU ne…BANI veecharna PRABHU naal milap hai