Feel the light of Guru Gobind Singh

Narayan SinghWhen I drive my son Narayan Singh to school the first thing he normally asks is, "I want to hear Guru Gobind Singh and Baba Deep Singh!! Papa…can you put it on?" These are two audio tracks from a CD called "Keep on Walking – Song of the Saints" by Indi Kaur. The images and stories of Guru Gobind Singh and the warrior saints of the time are very compelling for him. Young kids especially like "super heroes"…so what better super hero than Guru Gobind Singh?? He sure beats any of these fictional so called "super heroes" that you see on TV.

A while back I was holding my daughter and relaxing on the weekend and I saw my son with my big headphones and a CD player listening to the CD. It was so cute and innocent hearing him, so I grabbed my camera and walked behind him as he walked around the house singing. Children are so beautiful and innocent. Watching the video makes me smile. Hopefully it gives you a smile as it did for me :)

Download

25 Responses to “Feel the light of Guru Gobind Singh”

1. Ravinder Singh says:

He is so cute and this was an awesome video right til the end..

2. So Beautiful!!!

Thank you for share it with all us.Thanks for this inspirating blog in general.

Jiwan Mukta Singh (Uruguay, South America)

3. Meher Kaur says:

Too Cute! Thank you for sharing Narayan. You are a Super Hero :)

4. medhavini says:

So cute..thank you for sharing.

5. - says:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

awwww he is sooo cute

I love your Blog

I think Its the best site ever

I want to move to New Mexico, hopefully I will be able too :)

Keep up the good work

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

6. What a great video jio – but, where can we get a copy of the CD??? :-)

7. Gurukarm Kaur…..I’m not sure where you can get it. It used to be available on http://www.mus1k.com but doesn’t seem to be available anymore through the site. You can contact them through the website and ask about the CD.

8. rumta says:

G that is sooooooooo cute. made my day!! miss you narayannn… its all about singing awayyy!

Guys you CAN buy the album online just click on the PAYPAL option..

9. dre--Kulwant Kaur says:

thank u so much…………really u made my day

10. Prabhu Singh says:

I liked the ending of the video, that was really cool. The beginning was cute, Narayan’s always making me laugh. Though Charanjeet was making me laugh last night as well, how she’s always moving around these days.

11. Hari Singh says:

Wow – Gurumustuk that was beautiful.

It’s so nice to see someone so young have such a strong connection with people underpinning Dharma, no matter what religion or for whatever reason. I sometimes wonder how the young Sahibzade got their iron-determination to fight the oppressors at such a small age. I always thought that one could not know right from wrong until you were a lot older but I can see from this video that I may be wrong and sometimes even the young can be pointed in the right direction very early on. Narayan’s dedication is very inspiring. I hope Waheguru keeps him on this righteous path! Waheguru.

12. Thanks Gurumustuk Singh ji for the URL, and thanks to rumta for pointing out the way to purchase. As soon as my PayPal account is replenished (another week or so), I’m getting it!

Wahe Guru.

13. Bachan says:

Wahe guru!!!
    Thank you!!!

So happy happy happy:)
    God bless the children. May we all be so brave to live from the Heart.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE

14. Sukhjit says:

SSA to All ,

Nice one and i liked the way it was done.

Well can i ask one Q!! if u have the bhangra video somewhere ( it was there on this blog 2 years back).

Sukhjit

15. gurpreet says:

waheguru ji ka khalsa wahe guru ji ki fateh,

i can’t say how much overwhelmed nand amazed by this sweet little angel of guru sahib.i wish every child inculcates these awesome values of being a sikh and thanx to his parents to make this child a better human as a proud sikh of our future.may guru sahib bless him
    .i love him.i wish when i get married n hav kids they should also be like him.my sweetie pie god bless.

with loads of love
    gurpreet
    new delhi
    india

16. sukhi gill says:

he is so sweet and soooo cute. GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.

17. inderjot Kaur says:

hey Fathe to all
    this video showed me that children who are much younger than me are more religious then me and i am really happy to see this video
    i thought i lost my religion and the insperation
    but god showed me a new one….
    maybe i will learn something from this boy
    Waheguru ji ka khalsa
    Waheguru ji ku Fathe

18. Karamveer Kaur says:

Sat Sri Akal !!

He is so adorable….
    He is so natural is his sayings…

Thanx for such a lovely video !!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa !!
    Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !!

Cheers !!
    Karam

19. Manmeet Singh Soni says:

Sat Sri A Kal to All!!

This video is by far the best I have seen. The kids singing in his own mood and pictures got tears in my eyes. I am so proud to be a Sikh that It cannot be explained in words.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

20. Jaskiran Kaur says:

wjkk, wjkf…

wot an amazing video, i have been watching this video so many times, and the more i watch it the more i love it… u are an inspiratio to us all….. also, i just wanted to know, whre can i get the image of the singh at 2.58 ?..

thanx loads… wjkk, wjkf

21. Rajdip Kaur says:

…BEAUTIFUL VIDEO!!!

22. Rajinder Kaur says:

Marvellous!!!!!!!! It’s the good effort by Indi Kaur to keep our young generation walking on the true path of Sikhi by releasing "Keep on Walking" album. This album is must in every house.

Keep it up!!!!!

Waheguru ji bless you and your family.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
    Waheguru ji ki Fateh

23. Kinanjot Kaur says:

He is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
    could you please tell me where you got
    the song  from please
    I just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Shivinderjit Singh says:

Gurumustuk Singhji… that site is not working .. is there somewhere else i can download or buy it from.. thanks

25. mrsikhnet says:

Shivinderjit Singh, you can try to reach her at: http://www.myspace.com/indikaur

You can also listen to more of her music at: http://www.sikhnet.com/artist/indi-kaur