Gurbani MP3 Picks – ChardiKala Jatha

During the Summer time when Chardikala Jatha was in Espanola I recorded a bunch of their kirtan. I haven’t had time till now to sort through it and process for putting online.  Here are a few shabads that I picked out for you to listen and download.

You can also view some videos and download other media related to Chardikala Jatha which I have posted on this blog in the past.

Ab Guru Ram Das Ko Mili Vadhai

Download

Puta Mata Ki Asis

Download

Suraj Kiran Milai

Download

Wahe Guru Wahe Jio

Download

Guru Guru Wahe Guru Guru Ram Das Guru

Download

Too Beant Ko Virla Janai

Download

Nanak Tina Basant Hai

Download

13 Responses to “Gurbani MP3 Picks – ChardiKala Jatha”

1. Sat Nam and thank you for a great posting with the wonderful kirtan from ChardiKala Jatha! It was a great surprise to see so many songs. Thank you. It reminds me of Espanola this summer. Keep up the good work! Devinder Kaur.

2. harleen says:

I really enjoyed the kirtan. Thank you.

3. brave khalsa says:

I can recall back in India, the situation they were living in; some sikh militants shot and killed Chamkilla for singing some love songs that some people did not think were appropriate lyrics.

It shows what a wonderful country we are living in that we have the freedoms to be free from this type of thuggery.

It makes you feel very patriotic and thank GOD for living in such a great environment.

4. CHARAN JIT SINGH says:

I REALLY ENJOYED THE KIRTAN. THANK YOU

5. baldev singh mohar says:

wahaguru ji khalsa whaguru ji fateh,
    really liked the kirtan and salute to you all,your parents,and above all the wahaguru the real father and mother.

6. parwinder singh says:

VJKK VJKF

saying thank you isnt enough, i cant express my emotions, it is so blissful and inspiring.
    mr sikhnet , thank you for your seva too

7. wahe guru ji khalsa wahe gur ji ki fateh,
    i like ur jatha very much
    may wahe guru bless u more.&pl display more shabad mp3 for download
    darsh singh india

8. Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa….
    Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh….

Dear Singh Sahibaan Jee

You people are blessed by Waheguru jee with this beautiful talent and above all doing panthic sewa…..When you sing Gurbani i am able to understand each word which give such high pleasure which i cannot put in words.

Also kindly let me how to contact you for getting your program organised here in Mumbai, India.

Gurfateh!!!!
    Satpal Singh

9. surjit kaur says:

Sat Sri Akal ji, thank you so much i love this web site its nice to see all Guruji De Sikh.

10. A Singh says:

VJKK VJKF
    Absolutely brilliant! Their kirtan is devotional. There is more avaialble on my website…

11. Jasrinder Kaur says:

Dear Khalsaji,

I have been trying to get the lyrics of the shabad “Puta Mata Ki Asees”. I came across so many mp3’s but not a single site that provided the lyrics too. Could you please email to me the shabad as my heart yearns to sing along. thank you.

wjkk,wjkf.

satnam.

humbly yours,
    jasrinder kaur

12. karon says:

the shabads were nice good i proud to be sikh and be in sikh com waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.