The Wedding of Sat Sangh Singh & Adarsh Kaur

This past Sunday we had a beautiful wedding (Anand Karaj) to join the two souls of my friends Adarsh Kaur and Sat Sang Singh. I have posted just a few pictures from the many that I took on Sunday. You can see more of the pictures on flickr.

12 Responses to “The Wedding of Sat Sangh Singh & Adarsh Kaur”

1. Inderjeet Singh says:

Waheguro Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguro Je Ke Fateh!!

Hi Veerji,

Just wanted to ask if you know where Bhai Sat Sung Singh had his wedding outfit made from.

Thanks,

Satnaam!!
    God Bless!!

2. Inderjeet Singh, he got it tailored through Gurujot Singh (SikhNet) at http://www.maharajasuitings.com

3. Cornelia Singh says:

Sat Sri Akal
    Congratulations to he couple, it was a beautiful Wedding.God bless you.

Satnaam

4. Singh says:

I wish you would have posted the photograph/names of Singhnis who were singing Shabads/Lavan during the ceremonty. They were just superb.

5. Hey man!
    its so nice to see everyone so fine and dandy! Im not sure how to get in touch with the newly weds so i hope you send my singaporean love to them! :) they were so nice to me at the solstice! I hope they stop by singapore on their honeymoon!haha. oh and Guru Sadhna and Hari Mandir are now parents!! wonderful stuff man!

God bless

6. gurusharan says:

Such a happy couple. God Bless Always.
    Thank you for sharing the wedding pictures, I always enjoy them.
    Fateh.

7. kiranjit says:

HI GM, kidahhh, alright?

they both look gorgous. Congrets to them both, may Waheguru ji bless them and may they both lead a long and happy life together.

Lots of pyar

Kiran

8. Manjit Singh says:

Congratulations to the newly wed! I loved the Bhangra class they did together at the KYC last year. Wish them all the fun, love and excitement ahead.

9. Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh! Did the Singh get his wedding outfit from Maharaja Tailors (maharajasuitings.com) in New Mexico? Because I love it and I’m thinking about changing mine now for the wedding you and Arjun Kaur and Charanjeet Kaur and Narayan Singh are coming down for in Florida.

Dhan Guru Nanak. Dhan Guru Nanak. Dhan Guru Nanak.

Dhan Guru Ram Das Rakho Sarnaiye.

10. P.S I got my answer but my real purpose of that post was for you guys to know we want you to come down and grace us with your presence at our wedding.

Dhan Guru Nanak. Dhan Guru Nanak. Dhan Guru Nanak.

11. Wina Kumari Bhuller says:

WJKK WJKF
    Hi, I really enjoyed the wedding pictures.Congrats to the newly wedded couple.You both look gorgeous.Warmest regards from Indonesia

12. Bhupinder singh says: