Chardikala Jatha – Free-form/Alaap

Here is a beautiful audio clip of Chardikala Jatha doing a bit of Alaap (from June 2006). The track has a fast pace and up-beat rhythm with lots of high energy. When I listen to it, it takes me up into the mountains….through the clouds and flying around. Especially when Sada Sat Simran Singh sings his high notes along with Hari Mandir Jot’s tabla beats.

Download

6 Responses to “Chardikala Jatha – Free-form/Alaap”

1. Harsimran says:

That is one amazing alaap!!! :D

2. Hari Singh says:

Wow – this has great energy! thanks for bringing it to the sangat!

3. Khalsa says:

These guy are awesome!!!

Do they have any CDs out.
    If they were to release one in India, I am sure that it would be very popular over there. Even out here where there is less of a keertan listening population.

4. Shan says:

That is Great! I would love to see a video clip to see them when they play. THANKS!

5. kulvinder singh says:

you guys are truly inspirational, first came across you guy’s by accident, searching on google video, I came across
    your kirtan at Harimandir Sahib April 2 2006, this was so uplifting, I felt the power and energy in the bani, which took me ever closer to god. god bless you all…….. any plans to come to the UK??

6. Maina Torres HB says:

I always feel a sense of calm when I come to your website. The photos and your writings are inspirational and I truly feel that I am living side by side with your family and experiencing the blissful peace which is Sikhism. I am not a Sikh, but I know quite a bit about it through research and my boyfriend who is a British Asian Sikh. I showed him your website as well! May you continue to receive blessings… Maina