GNFC School Group Photo

This is a group picture of some of the first group of kids that went to school in Mussoorie, India. I think this is from 1981 or 82. I didn’t go to India till 1983.

50 Responses to “GNFC School Group Photo”

1. Harpal Singh says:

It like bringing back Memories for those who are in the picture. Hope anyone who was in the photo, could say something. Please do’nt be shy shy….and be brave….. Please say some thing. Thank You.

2. That is Yogi Bhajan in the picture….

3. The paaji at the top with the long beard is really old to be in their class. hehehehe
    Just kidding I know he is the teacher ahhyuck ahyuck {thats my redneck impersonated laugh}

4. I wonder out of this many kids, who stayed on this path and who strayed{ not namewise but numberwise }

5. Well, these beautiful Young faces remind me of my 1975 Batch. Please contact me at [email protected] I ‘d feel good to reunite with the old memories.
    HARINDERPAL SINGH KOHLI – – BOMBAY – -DELHI
    SHLOOL ROLL NO 670.

6. OLD FRIENDS Well, these beautiful Young faces remind me of my 1975 Batch. Please contact me at [email protected] I ‘d feel good to reunite with the old memories.
    HARINDERPAL SINGH KOHLI – – BOMBAY – -DELHI
    SHLOOL ROLL NO 670.

7. Mahipal Singj says:

It is great to see this snap… it is brings back great mnemries… I am Sardar Mehtab Singh ji’s grand son and a Centonian.

I am sure some of you will know my Brother and Sister; Mahinderpal Singh and Gurpreet Kaur….

• laganpreet says:

hi mp i rem gurpreet in my school she was 2 or 3 yrs senior to me.nice to go back in those sweet memories of past

8. Tanmeet Longani says:

its really gud to see the picture up there…..surely bring bak loads of memories……..
    infact mahipal who has posted a msg on july 6th was my classmate, though it was not a co-ed.
    hi mahipal howz life and wht u doin??????

its a gud way of hearing from ppl who feel close to each other thru this gr8 institution.

9. Mahipal Singh says:

Ity is great to be in touch with old pals from college.

I have been trying to contact my pals fromc ollege for long time and have not got in touch with anyone.

it is great to hear from you Tanmeet. How are you doing? I am fine and workin gin my family business.

Where are you now a days. What you doing?

10. tennyvir says:

hey tanmeet u remembe' me …well sure its kinda nice to chek ur school pics..cheers!!!!

11. Tanmeet Longani says:

hi mahipal,
    im doing gud, im in delhi but working in an ofc in ggn.
    life’s gr8……im still in touch with most of my classmates.

hi tennyvir,
    its a surprise hearing from u,, n ofcourse i do remember u
    infact avneet sahni does talk abt u sometimes..she has been wanting to keep in touch with u….
    so do jot down your no. i’l pass it onto her.
    where u n wht u doin?

tke care…

12. Mahipal Singh says:

HI!

Thats great to hear that you are orking in GGN…

its nice that you are still in touch with our batchmates…

i was out of delhi for my college and then work… so now am trying to get in touc with as many people i can…

lets catch up sometime…

mail me… [email protected]

13. Yuvraj Bajwa says:

Hey MahiPal, Tanmeet & Tennyvir,

Its me Yuvraj. Its so nice to see your guys’s messgaes here. GOD BLESS THE INTERNET. looking at the pic sure brings back one o the most wonderful, fairy tale kind of memories. I am in canada these days and would like to know about your guys’s where abouts too. MP we sure had a lots of fun in 97. remember yours and charanjeets fight during the hockey match.

I happened to google this page so dont know how to originaly log on to it.Can one of you plese reply me back on [email protected]

And please lets try and get in touch with as many people as possible, I have been thinkling about a Web Portal to connect with all the centonians. Any one up for it.

Cheers mates
    Yuvraj……………….

14. Irma Kooistra says:

I’m in the picture, and I have “strayed”, but I am happy and doing wel. This definitely brings back memories!

15. WOW…good to see my seniors.. :) I was in 2000 batch. I wasnt even born when this pic was taken. Believe me the school is still the same, You fall in love with it on the very first day and makes you get back to those beautiful days. God bless you all.

Guru Raakha

16. somveer jakhar says:

Hello Bajwa,Mahipal
    Its great to see the pic. which surely brings some fine memories back to the mind about being a centonian.How u r doing mates? Hope U recognise me . Iwas there along with all of u and saini, Toor,Bhullar,navin , Vari, Gurjeet, Devi and so many great pals . Catch me at [email protected] Im in the field of research doing work on ageing in plants
    Wish U all the best and cheers mates

Yours…
    Somveer Jakhar M.Sc., M.Ed.,Ph.D

17. Tanmeet longani says:

hey guys(somveer,yuvraj,tennyvir,mahipal), i guess we r doin a gud job…with each passing day we’r r getting more responses from ppl v never thot we wud hear from………
    nice gud gng!!

18. Chairat Suvajanakorn says:

Well, how’bout me? I was the only buddhist, non-sikh, ethnic Chinese and Thai citizen boy of the class of 1987 (took ICSE test in March 1988) I must say that over the years I’ve lost touch with most of the classmates back then (including all Khalsas)

I was also the school vice captain at the time (I hope the name is still on the wall in the assembly hall @ Vincent Hill) I must say it was the best three and a half years of my life, it was better than many years after that spent in the US for college & work. It was the place I fell in love for the first time (although she has gone on living happy life with her husband in Canada)

I wonder who’s the Head Master now?

19. NAVIN SALARIA says:

HI YUVRAJ AND MR.JAKHAR
    HOW ARE YOU.TODAY I JUST TYPED GNFC IN GOOGLE AND SEE WHERE I LANDED,PLACE OF SWEET MEMORIES.
    YAAR YUVRAJ I REMEMBER U ALOT.M IN UK,TAKING SECOND MATES EXAMS FOR MERCHANT NAVY.
    MY NUMBER +44-7828673193,LEAVE URS NEXT TIME OR GIVE ME A CALL.I ALSO REMEMBER ONKAR,ELIAS,PRIYA,AND LADOO(SRY LADOO FOR THIS NAME U NEVER LIKED BUT WE LOVED YOU)GAGANDEEP I REMEMBER YOU TOO.
    AND MR. JAKHAR MY BROTHER VIVEK SALARIA REMEMBER YOU .HE IS WORKING IN DUBAI.
    SO GUY IT WAS NICE SEEING YOUR NAMES.
    TAKE CARE

• Abhinav says:

Hi Navin,

Were you and Vivek in St. George's Agra anytime? I am trying to connect back to Vivek (we were class mates at George's). Please pass me Vivek's contact details if you guys were ar Agra and studied at Geoges.

Cheers.

Abhinav

20. Molin Khemchandani says:

Hey ex-Gnfc pals…

whats up… ?? just leaving this msg…incase any old friends read it….missin u guys man.. Hope U remember me, ..roll No: 3603 =from 1989 till 1996

the great Nalwa House:-)

Just wanna get the old memories back…mail me at my e-mail = [email protected]

cheers guy.

• AMARJEET SINGH says:

wats up molin… ya nalwa house dose days cannot compare to amarjeet singh budhirajaS AJIT HOUSE… BOY…

21. i love G.N.F.Cschool

22. sarod GANDHI. says:

HELLO YUVRAJ,JHAKHAR,CHARANJIT,MAHIPAL AND EVERY1 WHO COMES 2 THIS SITE
    IT IS REALLY NICE TO HEAR ABT U ALL.

CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
    WISH U ALL THE BEST .BYEHOPE 2 HEAR SOON FROM U GUYS.

23. Karan khullar says:

Hey menfolk ,
    well i did spend school time with GNFC school . staff is best . Mr. tiwari is very helpful person moreover all teachers are auxilary . i enjoyed a lot in my schooling dayz.

PERFECT EDUCATION ATMOSPHERE
    VERSATILE GENIOUS SCHOOL
    EXCELLENT STAFF AND TEACHING
    HOMELY ENVIRONMENT

REALLY MISSING SCHOOL

24. Shivnetra says:

Hello Everybody ,I am Shivnetra i was in GNFC from 1994-2003 ,now in Thailand about to complete IT course here…If anyone  of my batch  or who still remembers me ,pls  contact me at [email protected] ,miss all the memories there …If i ever get a chance to visit my school , i will sure consider it a fortune for me….

25. Ashish Jain says:

Hi naveen & Bro somveer
    how r u guys doing? i m in uk right now.
    take care

26. Mahipal Singh says:

Dear Centonians,

The school is organising an Alumni Meet on 4th October 2008. The Registration form/ Information form has to be filled and emailed to the school.

It is going to be a grand event, with students from the entire 39 bacthes there.

The link for the form is http://www.gnfcschool.com/alumniredg.html
    (Copy & paste in the link section of your browser)

Please send it ASAP, so that the arrangements can be made.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Ciao and Tc
    Mahipal Singh

27. sukhdev says:

hi  navin i rember u   we studed together in 1997 in 10th class , we had lots of fun in dom room  ehhhhh
     nice to seeu  i will calll u   ,hey where is abisheak, inderjit , paras, rember we bunk school in sunday to watch movies in deharadun, one time we got caught  by  onyal sir ,  we got punshied by him  , u say ur in  uk

28. Manmeen Kaur Sawhney says:

Hi,

i cherish those days that i spent in GNFC school in Nalwa house FROM 1989 TO 1995.Those were the pine years of my life. The teachers, those calsseS, PREPS Doormattry and our back field and cafetaria i remember all those days which is hard to forget…miss all and would apprecaite if you could send me all those days captured in a pic on my email address…miss you my World GNFC SCHOOL……

29. Tarun Kalani says:

hi to every one out there.

30. Tarun Kalani says:

HI, to the people out there.

31. Kawaljit Gandhi says:

Hi Guys. ..I was 4 yrs 11 months when I started my journey   in Gnfc School.. Shangrila (kg upto class 3) and then Vincent hill (class VI – X) ICSE test 1990 ROLL # 1199 pround attarian.Spent 11 yrs of my life in GNFC . CHERISH GREAT MOMENTS . miss bunk from the school to GATTU ROAD ( is it still accessible) ?

IN  regards to the snap above – As far as i remember… group of khalsa students… I can name a few.. Karta singh khalsa (my class mate)kripal singh ,siri singh and sri ved singh khalsa.

Hi to all of you guys.. keep up the spirit and keep writing.

32. Jasmine says:

Hi! I'm an ex-student of GNFC Mussoorie as you and I plan to take out a book

on my school with pictures and write up from ex-students as well the staff. Will be very greatful

for the valued feed back. My id is [email protected]

33. Damanpreet says:

heyyy allll there…. I really love gnfc.its the best school in the world. i m n EX STUDENT of this scool… i realllllllllllllllyyy miss my school… it was a great time i had spent in ths scool…

34. NAVIN SALARIA says:

hi sukhdev,ahshish,tarun n molin hi friends how you all doing.
    dear sukhdev right now i am in punjab on my vaccations (my mob. 9464618732) .I was in touch with abhishek, sahni n goel for few yrs but after coming to sea i lost in touch.sukhe i work on ships as 2/officer,where are you buddy,i remember catch on your ball what a grt catch it was and mr. Ganguly was so shocked……..and many more memories .Sukhe you remember “KAAND” i can give you his number 93431112730.he friends be in touch love you all.

35. naveen sangwan says:

hi….somveer bhayia,u were our school captain..dat time i was in 3rd or 4th……..i think u remember me……ma village charkhi…….meet me at [email protected]

36. Anunthep Gulati (MOS)Atari H. says:

missing all our times and hope that atleast anyone could remember me ,molin,sajan ,kwatra,and also besto

37. NAVIN SALARIA says:

YES MOS I REMEMBER YOU N YOUR LITTLE FINGERS LONG NAIL BY WHICH YOU USE TO CLEAN YOUR NOSE AND THROW THE STUFF ON THE WALLS………………HA HA HA YES I REMEMBER YOU ONCE YOU RAN AFTER ME…………..AFTERALL YOU WERE MY CLASSMATE 1X GRADE HOW CAN I FORGET YOU, YOU WERE ALSO THE GREAT HERO IN THOSE DAYS FIGHTS.BUT HOW ABOUT YOU- DO YOU REMEMBER ME?? WRITE ME.

38. Amrit Kwatra says:

Hi Guys…

Hope you still remember who I am..Amrit Kwatra , Nalwa House’ I was in GNFC School from 1988 – 1995 …Roll no..3327′

Miss the time and all the momentz’ in school especially Mr.Tewari…

Keep in touch…but don’t keep touching…

Kwatra

39. Anunthep Gulati (MOS)Atari H. says:

thanx for remembering in such a way ……..that i can see the picture !!! So if anyone could remember me please write and we share the old time missing ya all.([email protected]):-

40. Abhishek Verma says:

Hey guys, seems like no new comments for quite long so i thought i will leave one.
    I just read the comments from a few people and realized ther are quite a few from my batch, 1997. Molin, Yuvraaj, Tarun and few others who were there during my time.
    Good to see. Get in touch with me at 9880949859. I am in Bangalore.

41. harsimran says:

gnfc school is the best school in the world,…….i m proud to study in this school…………..

42. tarun kalani says:

hi frnds how ru doing..i feel gud to b here again..hey mos i do remember u, i was in thailand couple of dys bck,abhishek told me that he met u,i met rene and molin v spent gud time together rembering old school dys…

43. Dalwinder Gill says:

Hi! My name is Dalwinder Singh Gill. I went to GNFC School from 1977-1982(ICSE test 1982) Roll # 845 House Ranjit . I am the nephew of Mr. Gurbux Singh Toor who was a teacher and housemaster at GNFC School. A few of my classmates were Sukhdev Hunjan(Happy), Jagpal Sandhu, Satkartar Gill and Rupinder Mann. I live in Surrey,B.C. Canada now. I really enjoyed my years at GNFC and cherish the countless memories.

44. kanwaljit kaur says:

hi this is kanwaljit kaur i was in gnfcs shangrila from 79 1983. and i must say that was the best time of my life, i also had a lot of people from thailand and some american sikhs mainly i remember sampooran kaur khalsa, harsimrat kaur khalsa, jasmine kaur, sunny lal. if any of you knw there where abouts pls let me know. oh yes i remember rani kukreja and rajni kukreja,besides parmeet and ramneet from iran. hope they are o.k.
    i wish i could rewind my life to then coz those were the best days of my life.
    i am currently in australia. waheguru is great.

45. AMARJEET SINGH says:

hi guys…. do you still remember 3169 kaka one of da great basketball player in vincent hill dose time…. anybody..?

46. AMARJEET SINGH says:

SIR RAHUL LOHANI… R U STILL CHEWING PAN.KAKA MISSED DA GREATEST TIME WE HAD… MISS YA SIRRR JI…3169 AJITIANS