Featured MP3 Audio – Mitar Pyare Nu

A few weeks ago I posted a couple audio clips by Snatam Kaur during the 2005 Baisakhi program in Cheras, Malaysia. Here is another shabad lead by Hari Bhajan Kaur (From Espanola, New Mexico). Accompanied by Snatam Kaur as backup vocals and violin.

Hari Bhajan Kaur – Mitar Pyaray Nu

Download (18.7MB)

More to Gurbani to come later……time for me to sleep.

16 Responses to “Featured MP3 Audio – Mitar Pyare Nu”

Thanks for sharing with us. Could you advise how can i load video clips on to blogs?. ie, If i had record it from digital camera?

Thanks…

2. Harpal Singh says:

The Shabad had beautiful start and continued in sweet and emotional melody. Hope Bhenji will have this Shabad in her coming CD, if possible in the first track. This shabad was composed by Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Mashiwareh Jungle, when he was alone, in short, when the whole army got scattered. It was here he applied to Waheguru Ji that HE and only HE was his dear, friend, Rakha (Caretaker)….. and to my feelings Guruji made his conclusion and history tells he carried on his journey to Mukhtsar, Damdam Sahib (where with help of Bhai Mani Singh, complied 6 Granth Sahib and to Nanded where Guruji gave GURUSHIP to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and left this world at the age of 33 years. If I am wrong, pardon me for it. All this while, this occurrence has been in my heart It is my sincere love to my Guru and his sacrifices. At time tears roll due to my emotional feeling towards Him. Thanks to Veer Gurmustuk Singh Khalsa writing this article and Bhen Hari Bhajan Kaur and friends for singing this Shabad. My love and respect to you all. Thank You.

Bhai Harpal Singh ji,
    Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji was on this earth as a Guru for 33 years after Sri Guru Teg Bahadur ji. He left this world at the age or 42.

4. Harpal Singh says:

Bhai Sahib ji (Anonymous),
    With respect to you, THANK YOU for pointing out the mistake.It was around midnight (I am not from U.S.A.),when I wrote this comment in a hurry, I did not realize the mistake.Anyhow many thanks to you.

5. Sounds very beautiful.

Stringed instument sound 1,000,000,000 times better than a Harmonium evr could. The swell of sound grabs your emotions and rings throughout your body reflecting your soul and thats something a Harmonium could never do. I have great respect to however plays stringed instruments.They take way more skill and thus puts a great discipline on the player to not mess up while performing even if they can play well.Anybody can push buttons on a Baja and play and sing with.

Anyone can type on a keyboard but not everyone has beautiful handwriting.
    SatNam
    Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

6. Puja says:

sat sari akaal, Gurmustak ji, just curious, when is the baby coming ??

7. Due date is not far off. July 3rd. It’s getting close :)

8. Sukhdev says:

Sat Sri Akal Everyone

First of all nice blog. 2nd I am looking for Japji Sahib and Rehras Sahib…..It has to be sung and with background music…Hope u all can help….I have been looking for some time now. Let it be mp3 file.

9. mitar kaur says:

Is there a CD released at this time 31 dec, 2006 of this beautiful music ? Or can you direct me to another recording of this bani ? The voices here sound amazing. My having being blessed with the name Mitar feel nourished with this …… food for the soul.

Mitar Kaur
    dec31.06

10. Navneet Kaur says:

Sat Sri Akal to All…

I am looking for Rehras Sahib and Sukhmani Sahib to download…..It has to be sung and with background music…Hope u all can help….I have been looking for some time now. Let it be mp3 file.

11. Pankaj says:

Has anybody hear “Mitar Pyare Nu” by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan? I have been hearing it for last 27 hours ie. 9 hours a day continuously.

I could not help myself crying listing to that voice from HEAVEN.

Really a treat to listen

Best

Pankaj

12. jasbir singh bahra says:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH ,
    REALLY I FOUND IT JUST . ENJOYED . FEEL GOOD JOB THANKS FOR THIS . LOTS OF THANKS . HOPE ALL PEOPLE ENJOY THIS SHABAD .
    JASBIR

13. Ajay Pal Singh says:

Sat Sri Akal

Can anyone let me know where to get Mitr Pyare nu by Nusrat Fateh Ali KHan

Ishall be greatful

14. Sat Hari Singh says:

Sahib Guru Gobind Singh wrote this when his army was scattered and many of his beloved disciples were killed. He had at the request of his disciples retreated to the Mashiwareh Forest. This Bani is a great expression of the transcendental mood of Guru Gobind Singh as a devotee of Akal Purakh who he calls his friend. Guru Sahib says he does not need material things as he has his beloved or Piare. This is more than sufficient as this is the highest, taste dwarfing all material conditioning. Here Guruji sings of his separation from his beloved friend WaheGuru. In the material world separation is considered adverse but in the spiritual world it enhances prem or divine love consciousness. Here we see Guru Gobind Singh not as the valiant warrior and regal Guru but as a humble friend and lover of the Divine. Here Gurudev is relishing the nectar of Sakhya Ras or the devotional mellow of transcendental friendship. In his awakened mood Guru Gobind Singh dwells in his eternal relationship of the Divine Friend as an eternal friend-soul.
       When we contemplate the Tenth Master we should not overlook this aspect of the Gurus pastimes. When we enter into this understanding of the Guru’s spiritual mellow we too can transcend material conditioning and become a pure devotee of the Guru. This we can do by meditating on the pastimes and bani of the Sikh Gurus all of whom had relish able pastimes of eternal love consciousness.

15. s k bakshi says:

i need audi with lyrics in hindi/english of aarti performed last after path, Words I remember——-Tumri gat mit tumhi jane——nanak das sada kurbani, also what is the name of this aarti. Pl, send on my above mail, i shall be grateful.
    Regards,
    S K Bakshi

16. s k bakshi says:

i need audo  ( preferably mp3)sung by chorus or famous individual, with lyrics in hindi/english of aarti performed last after path, Words I remember——-Tumri gat mit tumhi jane——nanak das sada kurbani, also what is the name of this aarti. Pl, send on my above mail, i shall be grateful.Most urgent, awaiting reply eagerly.
    Regards,