Youth of the Month – Prabhu Singh

I was just checking out Ektaone and noticed that my brother Prabhu Singh is featured as “Youth of the Month”. I enjoyed reading the interview so thought I would let you all know about it.

Read the Interview with Prabhu Singh
and check out his blog

10 Responses to “Youth of the Month – Prabhu Singh”

1. DEEP says:

Sat Shri Akal!!
    Prabhu Singh has a great attitude.I love his attitude towards life.What makes the personality of a person great and krismatic is the “clearity of thoughts” and Prabhu singh has it!!!

(But after reading interview I feel their is something which people like me dont know. I assume their is some sort of propoganda going against people who were inspired by Yogi Harban singh to join Sikhi.It is just an assumption I may be wrong.)

With regards
    Deep

2. xSHANTIx says:

great interview…well worth a read!! sat nam

Deep Veerji: In his interview, Prabhu uses the proper Gurmat term ‘slander’, not propaganda.

Gurmukhs have to deal with slander all the time. Gurbani contains strict injunctions against slander yet Punjabi culture continues with the practice. If you go to any criminal justice court in Punjab – you’ll find scores of trials/cases that are based purely on slander and nothing else. It’s unbelievable how much time and money Punjabis spend on slander.

Prabhu you are my role model. You have inspired me to have courage. You are my Hero!

May Waheguru continue his blessings on you and the lives you touch!!!

5. I read Bhai Prabhu Singh jee’s interview in early April on United Sikhs. Great that they picked Bhai Prabhu this month.

Btw Deep, How about starting your blog???

6. Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa ||
    Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Excellent Interview It Was. Very proper wording and everything seemed to be coming straight from the heart. I am touched. Guru Gobind Singh Ji really blessed this singh. What else is there to think about than Guru. Great Job Sardar Prabhu Singh Ji. I am sure western Sikhs will play great role in near future brining sikhs together. Its so hard to find proper sikh, atleast the one with uncut beard and KESH in India. They are all in awe of western clothes, language, and their life style. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said in clear words, “Jab Yeh Gaye Bipran Ki Reet, Main Naa Karon In Ki Parteet||”. It seemes like Guru Gobind Singh Ji is looking in WEST now. Khalsa is rising from the West now. Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa || Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh || Mohinde Singh “Fakir”

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Prabhu singh is todays role model for our young kids, future of sikhi as well,i would like to take the time to congradulate the parents for rasing the fine young man, by reading his interview about his experince in india, i just wanna let him know those people who saw him as diffrent and outcast, these folks dont know bout sikhi, dont know fundamentals of sikhi, gurji love sikhs who are in reaht marayada, so dont worry about those ignorant folks, born in punjab or born to sikh family dont make anyone real sikh, real sikhs are who took the amrit fallow the guruji’s teachings
    once again prabhu singh ji congradulations.

8. Prabhu just continue smiling and walking tall.
    Ang Sang Vaah-eh-Guru

9. lakwinder singh says:

Prabhu Singh ji

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It was a great interview.You are a true Gurmukh and a role model for young sikhs.I admire your academic achievements(Prabhu singh is a software engineer) and your immense love for sikhi,bana and bani.

May Guru Gobind singh ji be your ang sang.We have high hopes from you.

Lakwinder singh

10. kiran says:

Prabhu…

just wanted to let u know that the answers u gave were very inspiring and that I wish there were more people out there like you…You are indeed a great Khalsa…well done!!!

Lots of Pyar

Kiran

P.S it was a warm day in London today with no rain xx