Katha/Lecture in Punjabi # 2

Last week I had a few requests for lectures/katha given by Siri Singh Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi Ji in Punjabi. A majority of his lectures were in English so I was not sure about finding recordings in Punjabi. I happened to find a a few that I think were recorded in England, though I am only guessing since I do not know when they were from or where they came from.

I don’t understand Punjabi that well so am unable to give a summary of what the talk was about. If someone wants to take a stab at it please do post it as a comment.

Download the Lecture in Punjabi
Length 17 Minutes / Download Size 4MB

12 Responses to “Katha/Lecture in Punjabi # 2”

1. Fantastic Katha on Dharam & Karam.

Short but sweet.

I would really appreciate if you continue to share these Panjabi Audio Kathas of Bhai Sahib with the Sangat.

Thanks

2. Gurdip Kaur says:

Pyare Veer Ji Gurmustak Singh Ji,

The seva that you are doing by connecting all sikh brothers and sisters around globe is remarkable. SSS Yogi Ji’s lectures made a heavy impact on mylife (i’m sure many can relate to this). This Punjabi lecture was great. There are more Punjabi Lectures on http://www.sikhnet.com “under SSS” in music archives. When I searched. I found the last few lectures are in punjabi done in Singapure Gurdwara. Those lectures are about 45 min. or more., Yogi Ji goes in depth of explaing why we need to keep hair, cold showers, amrit vela. That helped me lot understanding how God’s law works.
    All of us from Toronto, Canada would like to Thank You So much for selfless seva and bringing us back to our roots.
    Waheguru mehr on all.
    Gurufathe, Gurdeep Kaur

this is awesome. i want to listen to more of these lectures. these lectures should be in homepage.

4. Ishtmeet says:

Gurmustuk,
    Thanks for sharing this Punjabi katha. Yogi was always straight in his talks and had multiple arrows in his quiver to rouse our soul but I can betcha after listening his talk in Punjabi his english versions are like pin pricks. Thanks again for sharing this and looking forward to more.

5. Awesome veer! pls share more. If possible make a homepage or link for us to download. I have seen some lectures website, like osho, they made topic by topic for people to download. Can you make something like that? WOuld be wanderful and much easier.
    Thanks

Amazing katha by the bhai sahib,
    plz continue to share more kathas in gurmukhi

I have no words for what I felt it was just wonderful.Continue your good work.

it was good but wen i herd it for the 1st time i got slightly scared as his voice has a certain BOOM to it
    neways it was brilliant
    straight to the point :D

9. Waheguru… such lovely Katha,
    Straight to the point,
    Brilliant :D

10. Jaspreet Kaur says:

Waheguruji ka khalsa, waheguruji ki fateh Gurmustukji. I am newly introduced to mr.sikhnet via my sister who is a regular. I thank you for this katha in punjabi. I am looking for yogiji’s katha’s, does not matter if they are english or punjabi, but i would like to listen to them. could you please enlighten me ans the rest that are interested as to where we can find these so we can get the anand of listening to them.
    Thank you.

11. singh says:

Yogi G really did the SEVA of Khalsa Panth . i tribute to Yogi G for this holy work.. WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH….