Birthday Video for Papa ji Sirivishnu Singh

Here is a video that I made in February of this year for my father’s 50th Birthday celebration (Siri Vishnu Singh Khalsa). For me this video was to celebrate his amazing presence, and of being such a great support to me personally and our family.

Even though Siri Vishnu Singh isn’t my father by "blood" he has always been a great father to me.

I remember the day at Summer Solstice camp many years ago (before he had met/married my mother) and I was showing him some of my photographs that I was selling. After talking to him for a while I thought, "How cool it would be to to have him as a father". I remember liking that he was very young at heart and could relate to me as a young person and also be an adult.

Of course shortly after that encounter I went back to school in India (after my vacation) and found out that he was marrying my mother! Wow…how Guru works things out. Both him and my mother are very spiritual and dedicated individuals…and are a good match.

Marriage is the carriage to take you to Infinity! No one said marriage was an easy thing! You each have to keep working on yourself. Chiseling away like the master carver perfecting his masterpiece.

Watch/download windows media version (31 MB)

ps. The background music is by Prem Joshua.

8 Responses to “Birthday Video for Papa ji Sirivishnu Singh”

1. Surdee says:

Awesome score.
    God Bless your family.

2. Gurinder says:

beautifully done

3. Prabhu Singh says:

Hey Gurumustuk you’ve probably seen this, but I thought I’d remind you of it:

I have a funny picture of Sirivishnu wearing almost the exact same clothes as Siri Chand.

4. Gurinder says:

what is the name of this album ( background music)

5. manpreet says:

Sat Nam!

So much love in your family. No wonder that you want to share this with the world. No wonder that the world feels happy and content to have a look in your warm privacy.
    Thank for sharing!
    love

6. Gurinder… the background music is by Prem Joshua.

First Song
    Album: Yatra
    Track name: Funky Guru

Second Song:
    Album: Sky Kisses Earth
    Track Name: Sky Kisses Earth

You can buy the CDs on Amazon.com and other music stores. It’s also availabe in India on Time Music Label.

7. Jarnail Singh Gyani says:

Really enjoyed your blog and videos. Thnaks for sharing the Joy that Guru Ji has brought to you. You are fantastic role models forSikh youth,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.
    JSGyani
    MALAYSIA

8. Dr. Sarbjit Singh says:

Its very sweet way to tell Sikhs and their friends from any religion that this is the way of celebrations a gursikh ( Guru+Sikh) will appreciate.