112199182294484122

“Saaaaaaaaaaaat Nam”, “Saaaaaaaaaaaat Nam”, “Saaaaaaaaaaaat Nam” – Blessing my breakfast cereal. We normally do a prayer/blessing of long “Sat Nams” before we eat.

6 Responses to “112199182294484122”

1. isingh says:

popeyes fan? is that water in that mug? if it is that’s just amazing. i can never drink water first thing in the morning i didn’t think it was humanly possible :).

i like the door handles.

isingh jee, water first thing in the morning is very good for you especially if it’s lill bit warm.it clears up your stomach(……) really good in the morning and then you’re set for the day you don’t need to worry if you’re outside anywhere that where would you find a nice and clean washroom.try that and let us know.

Gurumustuk Singh ji and any one else who would like to respond to my question below …

What do you feel are the basic teachings of the Guru Granth Sahib?

I’ll start …

1) Don’t talk bad about other.
    2) Do good deeds.

Can you guys add to the list? My goal is to make a “remember” list so when ever I feel unhappy I can just look at this list and remind my self what I am here for.

Be honest/live Truth
    work Hard
    Service ( Kind and generous)to yoyour fellow beings

God is the doer

6. isingh says:

[email protected]:26, hmmmmm i dunno. i always thought that drinking warm water is kinda unnatural thing to do. but i’ll give it a try not today cuz i already had my chaa and samosa(2)(the best breakfast ever invented! :) sorry gmsk, i tried quitting but i figured the only way i wouldn’t need caffiene is doing cardio but can’t find the time and plus it’s a lesser evil than coffee.)

[email protected]:08, whenever you’re fealing sad you only need to remember one thing “everything happens for a reason.”