Potter? Harry Potter?

Well… for those of you who are not Harry Potter Fans or don’t know, Harry Potter is coming to my house tommorow. Actually…just the new Harry Potter Book. It is released in the US Saturday the 16th. The books are so much fun.

Me and Arjan are going to have to do Rock-scissors-paper to see who gets to read it first. Wait…if I win I might have to take a day or two off from the blog. These books just suck you in. Once you start…there is no stopping! Any other Harry Potter Fans out there?

8 Responses to “Potter? Harry Potter?”

1. potter maniac says:

i have read 3 books in my life (30 years of age)(i’m not a fast reader…and am a perfectionist…not a good combination when it comes to reading books) diary of anne frank, canterbury tales (spelling is incorrect) and the first potter book. and after reading the book i made the mistake of seeing the movie. i was bored to tears! the books are really good. what imagination!

i guess we won’t be seeing you for a while! have fun.

2. Angad Singh says:

Well the 3rd book was released when I was preparing for exams I just could not help reading it. The movie though wasnt as good.

Have fun

3. Harpreet Kaur says:

a big fan of the boookss…. and you are so right once you start you can’t stop. I just picked my copy upp today and will start reading and hopefully be done by tomm. enjoy your read!!!

I love the Harry Potter Series. The movies weren’t as great though.
    Anyway, you look really cute when you were little . . . LoL!
    ~Manvinder Kaur

5. Navdeep Singh says:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It was amaaaaaazing! It is, by far, my favourite Harry Potter book, and probably my favourite BOOK. I’m 19 and proud to be a Potter nut. One of my favourite pastimes? Finding other nuts that claim to be bigger nuts than me and quizzing them. Who’s up for a challenge?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I love all HP books and movies they are the best! Sukhmani Kaur

cool blog,but say more about the book content,and what sucks/draws you in about it. i love the books,i cant get anougf of them,i read them over and over again,i alsolisten to teh tapes, and try to read it in hindi, somuch for that… Anyway cool blog, o p.s. the movie GoF comes out on November 18. 2 days before my birthday.

Harry potter is the bestest book so far
    … i was standing outside a bookshop at 12 midnight to have my book signed by the illustrator, and it took me 16hrs to read it, i think if i focused on other things in life as much i would be alot more content