Lakhmi Chand & Siri Chand

My friends Lakhmi Chand and Siri Chand Singh, playing the Big Nagara Drum during a Nagar Kirtan. When we play ultimate frisbee…watch out…they are fast!

17 Responses to “Lakhmi Chand & Siri Chand”

Another rare wonderful pic.

When Muslims challenge me why is Sikhism only confined to Punjab or India and their inhabitants. I can now gadly reply to them and show them that Sikhs come in all colours and ethnicities.

Keep the pic’s coming :)

The picture of the 2 Singh is wonderful. BTW, are they related to Wesley Snipes. :-)

3. Jaspal Singh says:

Man them Singhs look amazing.

hehe.

4. Hardie says:

Ssakal Ji
    Trust Me Im gonna show this picture to lot of my African mates here in SA.
    You never know, may be they become too curious and ultimately join us as SIKHS.
    Gud work KhalsaJi.
    Singh from Joburg, SA

5. Gurmit kaur says:

A most welcome sight. Let all humanity unite under the banner of Khalsa irrespective of class,creed, colour etc

6. I emailed Siri Chand the comment about Wesley snipes…and he emailed back:

Tell that Sikh that we’re not related to W. Snipes but to Guru Gobind Singh. : )

My apologies Siri Chand Singh. I was just trying to be funny with the Wesley Snipes comment.

8. I don’t think he thought you were rude. I’m sure he thought your comment was funny :)

ssa gurmusatak paaji i live in india and i havent seen black (pl dun feel offended by d color) sikhs even in my dreams .dis is really amazing .i’m proud 2 b a sikh

where are these singhs from??..

11. Amazing picture, they have made my day!

12. Gurumustakji,
    this is byfar the best picture i hav come across.this takes sikhism to new heights.May GURUBABA bless them

What a picture! It opens up your world!! keep it up.

B Kaur

14. BAANI SINGH says:

SURELY RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA….THIS PICTURE IS A TRUE SYMBOL WHAT WHAT GURU SAHIB WANTED…

15. Did you say ultimate frisbee??? Me and my friends play weekly. O man, next time I’m in Espanola you guys are so on!

16. Aradhana Kaur…you heard it right…Ultimate frisbee. Every Sunday rain or snow we are there! We need some more female power in the game!

They were born Sikhs, right?

— Anon from NYC